Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS 3-Colour Sunburst
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS, available here in a timeless 3-Colour Sunburst, brings together 70 years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to give the modern guitarist the workhorse electric guitar they're looking for.
American Professional II Strat
Fender have brought back their acclaimed American Professional series with the new American Professional II range which expands on an already amazing set of instruments with great new features.
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS 3-Colour Sunburst Key Features:
- Deep "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- New V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucking Pickup
- New V-Mod II Stratocaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Upgraded 2-Point Tremolo Bridge
- Bent Steel Saddles
- Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Fast and Comfortable Neck
The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS features the popular Deep "C" neck but with wonderfully smooth, rolled fingerboard edges.
Furthermore, with its "Super-Natural" satin finish and newly sculpted neck heel, this maple neck provides the ultimate in playing comfort and easy access to the upper frets.
New V-Mod II Pickups
For the bridge pickup, the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster features a new V-Mod II Double Tap humbucker which gives you powerful humbucking tones.
With the push of a button, you can switch the Double Tap from beefier humbucker tones to calibrated single-coil sounds.
The Fender American Pro 2 Stratocaster HSS also holds two new V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups that give you signature Strat chime and warmth with more articulation than ever before.
Fitted to the body of the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS is an upgraded 2-point tremolo bridge equipped with a cold-rolled steel block for increased sustain and clarity.
Timeless Style, Modern Innovation
Buy the Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS in 3-Colour Sunburst from PMT Online now and get timeless style and signature Strat tone but with a fantastic new level of playability.
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS 3-Colour Sunburst Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Stratocaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model #: 0113910700
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0733250403
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.25 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|American Professional II
|1 x humbucker 2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.