Fender American Professional II Precision Bass RW, 3-Color Sunburst
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Are you on the hunt for a new high-end electric bass, that takes a classic design and refines it into a modern-day marvel? Then we have just the thing for you!
A New Standard For Professional Basses
With the Fender American Professional II Precision Bass, seen here in 3-Colour Sunburst with a Rosewood Fingerboard, you get a bass that packs vintage Fender knowhow together a modern sensibility.
Fender American Professional II Precision Bass, RW, 3-Colour Sunburst Highlights
- Premium-grade P-Bass, upgraded for the modern player
- Sleek Maple neck, with a 1963 P-Bass "C" profile shape and rolled fingerboard edges
- Dual cutaway Alder body with comfortably-refined curves
- Newly-designed V-Mod II Precision Bass Split Coil pickup
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case
American Professional II
Following on from the popularity of the American Professional series, Fender have spent many hours redesigning and refining them to make the best even better.
Amongst these upgrades you'll find rolled fret edges, a newly-sculpted neck heel, "Super-Natural" satin finish, and even all-new electronics, all of which add a combined familiarty with modern sonic versatility.
V-Mod II Pickup
There's no bass sound as instantly-recognisable as that you get from the Split single coil pickup in a P-Bass - a sound that's helped shape popular music as we know it for more than six decades!
Now , for their American Professional II lineup, Fender have re-designed the pickup as an all-new V-Mod II Split Coil - a pickup that delivers that familiar punch and growl, but with more articulation than ever before!
Fender American Professional II Precision Bass, RW, 3-Colour Sunburst Specs
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe, Maple Fingerboard, Mystic Surf Green
- Model #: 0113962718
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Super-Natural Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "1963 C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions: 6.10" x 18.90" x 44.50"
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|American Professional II
|1 x split coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.