Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster, Dark Night
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster, seen here in a stunning Dark Night finish, you get a sophisticated, high-spec electric guitar that's been crafted to meet the highest of standards.
Boasting the classic tried-and-tested configuration, this high-end Jazzmaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility, complete with a wide range of improvements and enhancements that provide the ultimate professional Jazzmaster - perfect for the stage and the studio.
Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster, Dark Night Key Features
- Building Upon A Six-Decade Legacy - With over 60 years of innovation behind it, this modern-day Jazzmaster proudly draws from Fender's experience, inspiration and evolution to deliver a guitar that can exceed the demands of the modern guitarist.
- Premium-Construction - Crafted from solid Alder, the classic Jazzmaster shape is twinned with a Deep 'C' shaped maple neck to lay the foundations for a worthy set up. Sporting smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a newly sculpted neck heel and coated in Fender's own 'Super-Natural' satin finish, this neck is an absolute delight to play - offering unparalleled comfort in combination with unhindered speed and movement. Topped with a robust 22 'narrow-tall' fret rosewood fingerboard, you'll feel the definition in every note as you scale the fretboard with effortless ease.
- Cutting Edge Electronics - Featuring a double set of Fender's new V-Mod II Jazzmaster single-coil pickups, these classically-inspired single coils are now more articulate than ever, offering that classic sparkle and chime that the Jazzmaster is best known for. Complete with a switchable rhythm circuit that pops both pickups in series for a thicker, beefier tone with increased output, thi truly spectacular instrument sports a tried-and-tested configuration that can be relied upon and admired time and time again.
- Reliable Hardware - Complete with newly designed Panorama Tremolo system with pop-in tremolo, you've got access to everything from that classic Jazzmaster warble to strat-style deep dives!
- Hardshell Case Included - To keep your American Professional II Jazzmaster safe from the harshest of knocks, scratches, and liquid spills, Fender have included a Deluxe Molded Hardshell Case. This case also features an internal accessory compartment, so you can keep your spare strings, cables, straps and more within easy reach.
Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster, Dark Night Specs
- Series: American Professional II
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Color: Dark Night
- Country Of Origin: US
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Super-Natural Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Number Of Frets: 22
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: 9.5" Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Panorama Tremolo System
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Control Knobs: Black "Witch Hat"
- Switch Tip: Black
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down) - Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up) - Thumbwheel Volume and Tone Controls for Series Rhythm Mode
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle - Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Push/Push on tone control taps bridge pickup for vintage tone
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|American Professional II
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.