Ready to upgrade your bass guitar? Looking for something vintage-inspired, with superb construction and a modern play? Then check the all-new Fender American Professional II Jazz bass!
New Fender Appointments
Appearing here in Olympic White, the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass has been improved and modified even more for the bass guitar player. A new bass that could be easily added to your collection.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass, MN, Olympic White Highlights:
- Premium-engineered Jazz bass guitar
- Offering Resonance and Sustain with its Alder body
- For easy play and comfort, a Slim "C" neck profile with a smooth rolled fingerboard edge
- New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups offering punch and clarity
- High-quality 4-Saddle HiMass bridge with String-Thru Design
- Includes deluxe moulded case for safe storage and transportation
Professional II Upgrades
Utilising six decades of guitar engineering, Fender has once again innovated, inspired and engineered a perfect bass with the American Professional II series.
With the modern player that wants the vintage looks, Fender has taken the Professional series basses and redesigned them to make them even better.
Now arriving with a Slim "C" neck profile, a new sculptured heel, rolled fingerboard edges and smooth satin "Super-Natural" finish. Delivering a neck that not only is more comfortable but super quick to navigate.
Newly-Designed V-Mod II Pickup
Installed into the American Pro II Jazz are a matching pair of single-coil V-Mod II Jazz bass Pickups. Delivering that classic punch and clarity you would expect but with a more accurate definition.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass, MN, Olympic White Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Jazz Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model #: 0193972705
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Olympic White
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 07372504063
- Dimensions: 6.6" x 20.1" x 53.75"
- Weight: 25.5 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.