Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Mercury
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass, seen here in the striking new Mercury finish, combines the great style, incredible tone and amazing playabiity that professional bassists need.
American Pro II Jazz Bass
Awesome style with a great new finish coupled with iconic Fender Jazz Bass style, improved tone and amazing playability are yours with the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Key Features:
- Slim "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Rolled Edges
- Newly Sculpted Neck Heel
- New V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Even More Playable Neck
The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass sports a maple neck with the popular Slim "C" profile which has its playability and comfort improved with smooth rolled fretboard edges.
A "Super-Natural" satin finish has also been implemented to enhance that incredible comfort and playability.
A newly sculpted neck heel is a further boost to Fender American Pro 2 Jazz Bass's playing comfort while granting increased access to the upper frets.
New V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
Newly designed for the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass, a set of new V-Mod II Jazz Bass pickups are on board.
These single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever before while still giving you the classic punch and clarity that has made the Jazz Bass a legend.
Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Coming to you in a deluxe molded case, the Fender American Pro 2 Jazz Bass will be well protected when you're on the road.
Buy the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass in Mercury from PMT Online now and get incredible tone, amazing playability and awesome style in a jaw-dropping new version of the Fender Jazz Bass.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Mercury Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Mercury
- Model #: 0193970755
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Mercury
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Super-Natural Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions: 6.60x20.10x53.75 IN
- Weight: 25.50 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|American Professional II
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.