Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Black
Availability: PRE-ORDER NOW
The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass, seen here in a sleek Black, brings back the legendary Jazz Bass with new improvements giving you the best version yet of this incredible instrument.
American Pro II Jazz Bass
The Fender American Professional series has returned, bringing with it incredible new improvements in playability and tone.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Key Features:
- Slim "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Rolled Edges
- Newly Sculpted Neck Heel
- New V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Even More Playable Neck
Sporting the popular Slim "C" profile and rolled fingerboard edges, the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass's maple neck is even more comfortable to play than ever before.
Increasing that incredible level of comfort is its new "Super-Natural" satin finish.
Furthermore, the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass boasts a newly sculpted neck heel which provides added comfort and improved upper fret reach.
New V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
A new set of V-Mod II Jazz Bass pickups are on board, producing the Fender American Professional 2 Jazz Bass's sound.
While being more articulate than ever before, these single-coil Jazz Bass pickups still give you that classic punch and famous clarity the Fender Jazz Bass is known for.
Includes Deluxe Molded Case
A deluxe molded case is included with the Fender American Pro 2 Jazz Bass so you've got the perfect place to store it and keep it well protected at home or on the road.
Buy the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass in Black from PMT Online now and get an amazing iteration of this legendary bass guitar with improved tone and playability.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Black Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 0193970706
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Black
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Super-Natural Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.85 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!