The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass, seen here in a classic 3-Colour Sunburst, brings together over 60 years of innovation and evolution to give you an inspiring bass ready to meet the demands of modern professional bassists.
American Pro II Jazz Bass
Fender have brought back the most trusted family of instruments on the planet in the new American Professional II Series.
With the Fender American Pro II Jazz Bass sporting new pickups and an even more playable neck, you get one of the best iterations ever produced of this iconic instrument.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Key Features:
- Slim "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard with Rolled Edges
- Newly Sculpted Neck Heel
- New V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Even More Playable Neck
The maple neck of the Fender American Pro II Jazz Bass sports the popular Slim "C" profile and now features smooth rolled fingerboard edges.
Adding to that great playing comfort, this neck has a "Super-Natural" satin finish.
The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass also boasts a newly sculpted neck heel which provides incredible comfort along with extended reach of the upper register.
New V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
The driving force behind the Fender American Professional 2 Jazz Bass's sound is a set of new V-Mod II Jazz Bass pickups.
These single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever before while still giving you the classic punch and clarity that has made the Jazz Bass so beloved to music fans.
Includes Deluxe Molded Case
The Fender American Pro 2 Jazz Bass comes to you in a deluxe molded case so it'll be well protected on the road and while you store it at home.
Buy the Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass in 3-Colour Sunburst from PMT Online now to enjoy the culmination of over six decades of musical innovation.
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass 3-Colour Sunburst Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model #: 0193970700
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Super-Natural Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.25 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.