The Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS, seen here in a classic 3-Colour Sunburst, gives you classic Fender tone and style with new features.
An Iconic Instrument Made Even More Inspiring
Made in sunny Corona, California USA, the American Performer Stratocaster is an incredible inspiring and versatile take on the iconic Fender Strat.
Classic Stratocaster style and awesome electronics combine for one of the most powerful and versatile Strats ever released.
Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS RW 3-Colour Sunburst Key Features:
- Made in Corona, California, USA
- Satin Finished Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- American Performer Tuning Machines
- 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo Bridge
- DoubleTap Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster Pickups
- Push/Pull Tone Switch for Coil-Split
- Greasebucket Tone Circuitry
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Made in California
A traditional wood for Stratocasters, the body has been made from Alder, renowned for its resonant tone, pronounced upper midrange, excellent sustain and sharp attack.
Instantly recognisable, the Stratocaster body shape allows for easy reach of the upper frets which is great for adventurous lead guitar and performing solos.
Attached to the body is a Maple neck with a comfortable modern “C” profile and satin finish so it’s extremely easy to play.
Atop the neck is a traditional Rosewood fretboard with a modern 9.5” radius along with 22 jumbo frets allowing for easy and accurate bends.
Extremely Versatile Electronics
Giving the Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS its powerful and versatile voice is a set of two single-coil pickups and a humbucker.
Found in the bridge position, there’s a DoubleTap humbucking pickup which boasts a patent-applied-for design that combines both humbucking and single-coil voices. Furthermore, it eliminates volume loss in single-coil mode.
In the middle and neck positions, you’ll find Yosemite single-coil Stratocaster pickups. These fantastic pickups feature flat-staggered pole pieces for increased output.
A shellac coating is used which allows the coils to breath while also keeping feedback under control.
The potent combination of the DoubleTap humbucker and Yosemite single-coil pickups gives you rich, dynamic sound suitable for any musical scenario.
The American Performer Stratocaster HSS also features Greasebucket tone circuitry so you can roll off the high frequencies without adding bass to your tone.
Furthermore, the addition of a push-pull tone control means you can activate the DoubleTap humbucking pickup for even more tonal diversity.
With the 5-position blade you can choose from any of the following pickup selections:
- Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge Humbucking Pickup and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
You can further shape your sound with the Master Volume and two tone controls.
High Quality Hardware
Nickel and Chrome hardware is used on the Fender American Performer Stratocaster, finishing off the fantastic looks of this striking electric guitar.
Up on the headstock, there are six American Performer tuning machines providing precise and secure tuning of your strings with old school aesthetics.
Look to the body and you’ll find a 6-saddle vintage-style synchronised tremolo bridge offering easily adjustable intonation and awesome trem action.
A synthetic bone nut is place, offering enhanced sustain and natural ringing tone.
Incredibly Versatile Fender Strat
The Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS offers timeless style with modern electronics for a truly formidable instrument.
Sweetening the deal, this incredible electric guitar comes to you in a deluxe gig bag.
Buy the Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS from PMT Online to get this powerful and inspiring new take on an iconic electric guitar.
Fender American Performer Stratocaster HSS RW 3-Colour Sunburst Specs:
- Series: American Performer
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: American Performer
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: DoubleTap Humbucking (Bridge), Yosemite™ Single-Coil Stratocaster (Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Push-Pull Pot on Tone 2 for Coil-Split
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2. Grease-bucket™ Tone Circuit (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.530000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.