If you're in the market for an instrument that really offers something a little different, with all the hallmark traits of a vintage Fender FSR instrument, the new American Acoustasonic Telecaster may be it!
Innovative new Electro/Acoustic Tele Hybrid!
The fully hollow body features an integrated forearm contour and Fender's patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) – designed to deliver a naturally loud voice with lively harmonics.
A smooth-playing mahogany neck and open-pore satin finish make this cutting-edge guitar comfortable and easy to play.
On stage, the Acoustasonic Telecaster eliminates many of the challenges associated with playing an acoustic guitar live by cutting out feedback, and making it easy to access the sounds you need without switching instruments.
The Acoustasonic Telecaster is powered by the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine – proprietary blend of classic analog and future technologies that optimize the guitar’s natural sound, and then modify the resonance to deliver a curated collection of voices. These acoustic and electric voices can be played solo, or blended via the Mod Knob to create new sounds. They can also be used simultaneously, courtesy of the Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup.
Fender Acoustasonic Tele Key Features:
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
About the Fender American Acoustasonic Tele
This innovative Telecaster Hybrid Electric/Acoustic guitar marks a milestone in Fender’s history; with a new approach to guitar manufacturing which applies future technology with an instrument that feels truly organic.
The new Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine allows the guitar to utilise a collection of acoustic & electric guitar tones that really push the boundaries of what’s expected of fretted musical instruments.
The Fender American Acoustasonic Telecaster is handcrafted in Corona, California.
- Color: Black
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Length: 16.54" (420 mm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster
- Body Style: Modified Telecaster
- Bracing: Transverse
- Bridge Pins: GraphTech Tusq
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag
- Controls: Master Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Pickguard: Clear (optional)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.