Fender 70th Anniversary American Professional II Stratocaster Rw 2 Colour Sunburst
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Fender 70th Anniversary American Professional II Stratocaster RW in 2-Color Sunburst represents the pinnacle of innovation, drawing from over six decades of evolution to meet the demands of today's discerning musicians.
Fender 70th Anniversary American Professional II Stratocaster RW, 2-Color Sunburst Key Features
- Enhanced Playability: The Deep "C" neck boasts smooth rolled fingerboard edges and a "Super-Natural" satin finish for unparalleled comfort and effortless access to the upper register. The newly sculpted neck heel further enhances playability.
- V-Mod II Pickups: These upgraded single-coil pickups deliver exceptional articulation while preserving the classic Stratocaster chime and warmth.
- Improved Tremolo System: The upgraded 2-point synchronized tremolo, featuring a cold-rolled steel block and bent steel saddles, enhances sustain, clarity, and high-end sparkle.
- Sonic Versatility: With push-push tone control for additional pickup selection, the guitar offers a wide array of tonal possibilities to suit various playing styles.
- Elegant Design: Finished in an Anniversary 2-Color Sunburst, the Stratocaster features a 3-ply mint green pickguard and white dot inlays on a Rosewood fingerboard, exuding timeless elegance.
Fender 70th Anniversary American Professional II Stratocaster RW, 2-Color Sunburst Specs
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Pickups: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat (Bridge, Middle, Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2 (Push-Push for Additional Pickup)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|American Professional II
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.