Fender 70th Anniversary American Professional Ii Strat MN, 2 Colour Sunburst
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Celebrate Fender's 70th Anniversary or the beloved Strat with this American Professional II Stratocaster RW in 2-Color Sunburst, a testament to over seven decades of innovation and musical evolution tailored to today's demanding players.
Fender 70th Anniversary American Professional Ii Stratocaster Mn 2 Colour Sunburst Key Features
- Enhanced Playability: The Deep "C" neck profile with smooth rolled fingerboard edges and a "Super-Natural" satin finish offers unparalleled comfort and easy upper-register access, perfect for expressive playing.
- V-Mod II Pickups: Upgraded single-coil pickups maintain the iconic Stratocaster warmth while delivering articulate tones for versatile playing styles.
- Improved Tremolo System: The upgraded 2-point synchronized tremolo, boasting a cold-rolled steel block and bent steel saddles, enhances sustain, clarity, and high-end brilliance.
- Sonic Versatility: The inclusion of a push-push tone control for added pickup selection expands tonal possibilities, catering to diverse musical expressions.
- Elegant Aesthetics: Finished in a captivating Anniversary 2-Color Sunburst with a 3-ply mint green pickguard, the Maple fingerboard adorned with white dot inlays exudes timeless style.
Fender 70th Anniversary American Professional Ii Stratocaster Mn 2 Colour Sunburst Specs
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Pickups: V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat (Bridge, Middle, Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2 (Push-Push for Additional Pickup)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|American Professional II
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.