Faith FVBMB Blood Moon Venus Acoustic Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The classic Faith Venus shape finished in a stunning high gloss 'Blood Moon Burst'. This model is only available when Trembesi wood is available at the Faith factory.
The FVBMB Blood Moon Venus is a beautiful instrument which uses only the finest, highly figured Javanese Trembesi for the top, back and sides. This indigenous Indonesian timber has long been used by furniture makers for its stunning appearance, but we have been convinced of its tonal properties for a good while too.
Not unlike Hawaiian Koa, a solid Trembesi instrument reacts in a similar way to Mahogany, delivering warmth and balance across the strings, while still having a little rosewood-eque sparkle at the top end.
Faith FVBMB Blood Moon Venus Specifications:
- Top Wood - Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Back Wood - Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood - Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding - Flamed Maple
- Bracing - Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern - Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette - 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck - Mahogany
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Neck Joint - Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard - Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius - 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays - Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head - Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod - 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle - TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width - Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge - Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins - Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type - Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup - Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
- Hardcase - Included
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||Blood Moon Series|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!