With the Faith Neptune Cutaway Electro Acoustic, seen here with a lovely Moondust Grey finish, you get a guitar which offers the perfect combination of tone, playability, and style.
PMT Exclusive - A Small-Sized Jumbo, With A Huge Voice
The Neptune is Faith's latest incarnation of the legendary Saluda - a guitar which helped make the company a household name in the early 2000's.
Engineered to deliver a full-voiced acoustic performance, whilst being slim and comfortable enough to suit most guitarists, the Neptune is ideal for dynamic stage performers.
Faith Neptune Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, Moondust Grey Highlights
- Premium-quality electro acoustic guitar
- "Baby-Jumbo" size with a 16" lower bout
- Sleek Moondust Grey gloss finish to the top, back, and sides
- Comfortable Mahogany neck offers a rock-solid playing feel, and incredible sustain
- Figured Ebony fingerboard with Faith "F" logo inlay at the 12th fret
- Fishman Premp and Undersaddle pickup allows you to amplify your sound with ease in a live setting
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- PMT Exclusve - not available anywhere else!
As with their ever-popular Blood Moon guitars, Faith have opted to construct this Neptune from Solid Figured Java Trembesi - a great-sounding, sustainable tonewood from Indonesia.
Tonally, Trembesi is very similar to Mahogany, delivering a warm and balanced overall sound, but with slightly extended top and low end overtones.
In addition to this, the nature of the woods grain is what gives the guitar its unique looks, perfectly highlighted in this case by the gorgeous Moondust Grey finish.
Faith only use Trembesi in the production of their guitars when there's a sufficient amount of high-grade yield available to their workshop.
In other words: these guitars a rarity on the market and ensuring that when you own one, you know only the highest quality woods have been used.
For when you want to record in the studio, or perform live to a decent-sized crowd, Faith have installed a Fishman INK3 preamp and Sonicore undersaddle pickup system.
These electronics transfer a sonically-accurate representation of your playing through to the amplifier or mixing desk, ensuring that each and every nuance of your playing is picked up for projection to the audience.
In addition to this, the preamp features an integrated chromatic tuner, control knobs for Volume, Bass, and Treble adjustments, a phase switch for eliminating feedback, and even a Tuner On/Off switch which mutes the preamp when activated.
About Faith Guitars
Faith Guitars were founded in 2002 in Shropshire, England, by a small team of seasoned guitar experts, led by none other than world-renowned luthier Patrick James Eggle.
Each of these guitars are created to be both desirable and functional - to be as visually effective when silent, as it would be sonically in the hands of a skilled player.
As mentioned above: these awesome guitars are available exclusively at PMT - you won't find them at any other store in the UK!
If you'd like to query the availability of this guitar, then be sure to contact our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store directly.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online, you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Faith Neptune Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, Moondust Grey Specs
- Top Wood: Solid Figured Java Trembesi
- Back Wood: Solid Figured Java Trembesi
- Side Wood: Solid Figured Java Trembesi
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Hardcase: Included
- Upper Bout: 298mm
- Lower Bout: 405mm
- Depth At Neck: 105mm
- Depth At Base: 116mm
- Body Length: 510mm
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 16 inch
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x fishman ink3|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jumbo acoustic|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
|Body Material||trembesi body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.