Faith Neptune Cutaway, Blue Moon Burst
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
This stunning Faith Neptune is a beautiful example of Faith's finest craftsmanship, featuring a distrinctive figured Blue Burst aesthetic and unique Baby Jumbo voice.
An Exotic Beauty with Figured Mango Wood
Built with a rare, solid Figured Java Mango timber wood, the Faith Neptune Cutaway delivers a warm, rich acoustic tone not too dissimilar to Mahogany. Due to the nature of the wood sourcing process, each Blue Moon Guitar features a unique figured top, back and sides with flamed maple binding to match. Much like maple guitars, the reduced level of resonant overtones makes the Mango-bodied Blue Moon a perfect stage guitar: Eminently controllable, balanced and resistant to feedback.
Mango trees grow freely right across the Indonesian countryside, so the timbers used on the Neptune Blue Moon series are sourced close to Faith's workshops in Java, Indonesia, and as always, from certified timber merchants.
Beautiful Projection and Sustain
The Faith Neptune Blue Moon is constructed with Quarter-Sawn Spruce, in an X-Brace Designed by Patrick James Eggle. This greatly aides projection, volume and sustain, common traits of many premium Faith models.
Fishman INK3 Pickup System
This stage-ready instrument is equipped with a Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup, so you can plug directly into your amp, PA or mixing desk with ease. Delightful finishing touches include an Abalone Rosette, Macassan Figured Ebony fingerboard and Chrome Machine Heads.
A Rare CharacterFor players that like a dark, intimate and moody tone, this gorgeous, unique guitar is certainly worth a try at your local PMT Store!
Faith Neptune Blue Moon Specifications:
- Top Wood: Solid Figured Java Mango
- Back Wood: Solid Figured Java Mango
- Side Wood: Solid Figured Java Mango
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Hardcase: Included
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Blue Moon Series
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.