This stunning Faith Neptune is a beautiful example of Faith's finest craftsmanship, featuring a distrinctive figured Blue Burst aesthetic and unique Baby Jumbo voice.
An Exotic Beauty with Figured Mango Wood
Built with a rare, solid Figured Java Mango timber wood, the Faith Neptune Cutaway delivers a warm, rich acoustic tone not too dissimilar to Mahogany. Due to the nature of the wood sourcing process, each Blue Moon Guitar features a unique figured top, back and sides with flamed maple binding to match. Much like maple guitars, the reduced level of resonant overtones makes the Mango-bodied Blue Moon a perfect stage guitar: Eminently controllable, balanced and resistant to feedback.
Mango trees grow freely right across the Indonesian countryside, so the timbers used on the Neptune Blue Moon series are sourced close to Faith's workshops in Java, Indonesia, and as always, from certified timber merchants.
Beautiful Projection and Sustain
The Faith Neptune Blue Moon is constructed with Quarter-Sawn Spruce, in an X-Brace Designed by Patrick James Eggle. This greatly aides projection, volume and sustain, common traits of many premium Faith models.
Fishman INK3 Pickup System
This stage-ready instrument is equipped with a Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup, so you can plug directly into your amp, PA or mixing desk with ease. Delightful finishing touches include an Abalone Rosette, Macassan Figured Ebony fingerboard and Chrome Machine Heads.
A Rare CharacterFor players that like a dark, intimate and moody tone, this gorgeous, unique guitar is certainly worth a try at your local PMT Store!
Faith Neptune Blue Moon Specifications:
- Top Wood: Solid Figured Java Mango
- Back Wood: Solid Figured Java Mango
- Side Wood: Solid Figured Java Mango
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Hardcase: Included
|Case Included||hard case|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*