Faith FVHG3 HiGloss Venus Three Piece Back Acoustic Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Faith FVHG3 sees the classic HiGloss Venus model upgraded with an all-new 3-piece back design, and is the perfect songwriting tool for any acoustic performer.
An Update To The Illustrious Venus HiGloss
When it comes to playability and tone there are few guitars that can hold a candle to a Faith High Gloss Venus.
With this take on the guitar you get an electro acoustic that uses a more-sustainable 3-piece back design, whilst still retaining the tonal and visual punch that you would expect from a HiGloss Series instrument.
Faith FVHG3 HiGloss Venus Three Piece Back Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Premium-grade Electro acoustic guitar
- Super-smooth Mahogany neck, topped with a Macassar Ebony fingerboard
- Upper-bout cutaway allows easy access to the guitar's higher register
- HiGloss Natural finish
- Premium-grade appointments and hardware
- High Grade Solid Engelmann Spruce top, with Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- More-sustainable 3-piece Back design
- Low-Profile Fishman INK3 preamp system and Sonicore Piezo pickup
- Includes deluxe hardshell case for safe keeping
The now iconic Venus body shape is inspired by the classic Auditorium guitars of yesteryear, and delivers a big acoustic performance, whilst remaining small enough to suit most players.
Featuring a sleek, satin-finished Mahogany neck, and a body braced with Quarter-Sawn Spruce in the Patrick James Eggle X-Brace design, this guitar is crafted to offer the finest playing experience, in terms of performance and tone.
For the soundbox on this guitar, Faith have opted to use Solid Engelmann Spruce for the top piece, and Solid Rosewood for the back and sides.
Arguably the most popular acoustic guitar tone wood combination of the past six decades, Rosewood gives depth and definition while Spruce ensures the mid range is properly voiced.
In addition to this, the on-board Fishman Ink 3 electronics are the perfect partner for this Faith FVHG3, offering a rich sound with remarkable clarity.
To deliver the very best out of this guitar during those live performances, it has been equipped with the refined, low-profile Fishman INK3 preamp system and Sonicore piezo undersaddle pickup.
These electronics help to accurately capture the guitar's natural voice, along with each and every nuance of your playing, whilst the inclusion of a 3-band EQ, volume control, and Chromatic Tuner ensure you sound as great as you want, each and every time you play.
About Faith Guitars
Faith Guitars were founded in 2002 in Shropshire, England, by a small team of seasoned guitar experts, led by none other than world-renowned luthier Patrick James Eggle.
Each of these guitars are created to be both desirable and functional - to be as visually effective when silent, as it would be sonically in the hands of a skilled player.
Faith FVHG3 HiGloss Venus Three Piece Back Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid 3-Piece Rosewood
- Side Wood: Solid 3-Piece Rosewood
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Hand-Scalloped Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp/Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Hardcase: Included
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x acoustic pickup
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.