Faith's Neptune is their iconic, Saluda style guitar shape which has made the company into a household name in recent years. Whilst being big enough to delivery a fully-voiced acoustic performance, the slimmer body depth makes it a guitar that's still small and comfortable enough for dynamic stage performers
Made with Only The Finest Javanese Trembesi Wood
The Faith Venus is their iconic, Auditorium style guitar shape which has made the company into a household name in recent years. Whilst being big enough to delivery a fully-voiced acoustic performance, the slimmer body depth makes it a guitar that's still small and comfortable enough for even the most dynamic stage performers.
As mentioned above, the Blood Moon Venus is constructed with a Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi Top, Back and Sides, which help the guitar to deliver a unique-sounding tone. With properties similar to Mahogany, Trembesi delivers a warm and balanced sound, but with slightly extended top and low end overtones in comparison.
These guitars are a rarity simply because Faith only produce them when there's a sufficient amount of high-grade Trembesi available to their workshop, so once you own one you'll know that only the finest materials have been used in its construction.
High Grade Electronics
With the premium-quality Fishman INK3 preamp and Fishman Sonicore pickup, amplifying your sound couldn't be easier. The preamp features an integrated chromatic tuner, control knobs for Volume, Bass and Treble adjustments, a phase switch to help eliminate feedback, and a Tuner On/Off switch which mutes the preamp when operated.
Keep it Safe!
As with all of their premium-grade acoustics, Faith will help you keep this guitar safe by supplying you with its very own, specially designed hard case. This case will keep the guitar safe from all but the most severe knocks and bangs, which means that you can transport it to and from gigs without worry!
Contact our online sales team today to enquire about the availability of this stunning instrument!
- Top Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Back Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bracing: Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing: Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 / Fishman Sonicore
- Hardcase: Included
- Upper bout: 298mm
- Lower bout: 405mm
- Depth at neck: 105mm
- Depth at base: 116mm
- Body Length: 510mm
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 16 inch
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1x piezo active|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||trembesi body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*