Faith FNCEBMB Blood Moon Neptune Cutaway Electro
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Faith's Neptune is their iconic, Saluda style guitar shape which has made the company into a household name in recent years. Whilst being big enough to delivery a fully-voiced acoustic performance, the slimmer body depth makes it a guitar that's still small and comfortable enough for dynamic stage performers
Made with Only The Finest Javanese Trembesi Wood
As mentioned above, the Blood Moon Venus is constructed with a Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi Top, Back and Sides, which help the guitar to deliver a unique-sounding tone. With properties similar to Mahogany, Trembesi delivers a warm and balanced sound, but with slightly extended top and low end overtones in comparison.
These guitars are a rarity simply because Faith only produce them when there's a sufficient amount of high-grade Trembesi available to their workshop, so once you own one you'll know that only the finest materials have been used in its construction.
High Grade Electronics
With the premium-quality Fishman INK3 preamp and Fishman Sonicore pickup, amplifying your sound couldn't be easier. The preamp features an integrated chromatic tuner, control knobs for Volume, Bass and Treble adjustments, a phase switch to help eliminate feedback, and a Tuner On/Off switch which mutes the preamp when operated.
Keep it Safe!
As with all of their premium-grade acoustics, Faith will help you keep this guitar safe by supplying you with its very own, specially designed hard case. This case will keep the guitar safe from all but the most severe knocks and bangs, which means that you can transport it to and from gigs without worry!
Contact our online sales team today to enquire about the availability of this stunning instrument!
- Top Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Back Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bracing: Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing: Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 / Fishman Sonicore
- Hardcase: Included
- Upper bout: 298mm
- Lower bout: 405mm
- Depth at neck: 105mm
- Depth at base: 116mm
- Body Length: 510mm
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 16 inch
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||trembesi body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.