Faith Venus Naked Mercury
The definitive shape of Faith Guitars. The Venus series combine the classic auditorium body shape with a slimmer depth, perfectly compromising between size and tone.
The original shape of Faith Guitars. Check out the Naked Venus today
It is still big enough to deliver a big acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem. It’s no wonder why after so many years, more and more players are turning to Faith for a reliable performance guitar.
- Wood - Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood - Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood - Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding - N/A
- Bracing Material - Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern - Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette - 2mm Abalone
- Neck - Mahogany
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Neck Joint - Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard - Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays - Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head - Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod - 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle - NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width - Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge - Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins - Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type - 2 Stage Satin all over
- Hardcase - Not Included
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!