EVH Striped Series Frankie Electric Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The EVH Striped Series Frankie gives you the opportunity to own an affordable replica of one of the most famous electric guitars to ever exist.
An Affordable Frankenstein
One of the most recognisable guitars of all time, Eddie Van Halen's Frankenstein guitar is iconic.
Now, you can own that incredible guitar in this affordable EVH Striped Series Frankie iteration, boasting great tone and playability with authentic Eddie Van Halen Frankenstein looks.
EVH Striped Series Frankie Electric Guitar Key Features:
- Stratocaster-Style Basswood Body
- Graphite-Reinforced, Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 12" - 16" Compound Radius Maple Fretboard
- Direct Mount EVH Wolfgang Humbucker and Dummy Strat Neck Pickup
- Dummy Five-Way Blade Housed in Middle Pickup Position
- EVH-Branded Floyd Rose Locking Trem and Locking Nut
- EVH D-Tuna
- Skirted Strat-Style Volume Knob Labelled "Tone"
- Custom Frankie Pickguard
- Reliced Red with Black and White Stripes Finish
- Reliced Chrome Hardware
With its basswood Stratocaster style body, the EVH Frankie gives you the benefits of that iconic design.
The curved waist makes it comfortable to hold while the double cutaway shape provides easy access to the higher frets.
Sporting a reliced red finish with black and white stripes, the EVH Striped Series Frankie has a truly authentic look.
Highly Playable Neck
Attached to the body is a maple neck that is graphite-reinforced so it's protected against adverse temperatures and humidity.
This neck features an EVH modified "C" backshape making it incredibly comfortable and easy to play. This comfort is enhanced by a smooth, oiled finish.
Atop the neck is a maple fretboard which boasts a 12" to 16" compound radius which flattens out as you move higher up the neck. As a result, this fretboard gives you the perfect playing area wherever you are on the neck.
Awesome Eddie Van Halen Tone
Just like Eddie Van Halen's original Franksenstein guitar, the EVH Striped Series Frankie is routed for an HSS pickup configuration.
An EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickup can be found in the bridge pickup position, providing incredible, versatile tone.
Mounted directly to the EVH Frankie's basswood body, this pickup gives you incredible sustain too!
A dummy Strat pickup can be found in the neck pickup position while a dummy five-way blade sits in the middle position.
You can adjust your level with the volume control which features a skirted knob which is labelled "Tone" like on Eddie's original.
High End Hardware
On the headstock of the EVH Frankie, you'll find six EVH-branded Gotoh machine heads. These tuners provide super-precise and secure tuning of your strings.
On the body, there's an EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo.
Working in conjunction with the Floyd Rose R3 locking nut, this bridge provides incredible tuning stability and enhanced sustain. Of course, you get great trem action too with the deepest of dive bombs and most hellacious of horse whinnies while your strings maintain perfect tuning.
You'll also appreciate the EVH D-Tuna which allows you to go to Drop-D tuning and back with a flick of your finger.
Authentic Frankenstein Guitar, Affordable Price
Available at an affordable price, this is your opportunity to own a fantastic replica of the legendary Frankenstein guitar.
Buy the EVH Striped Series Frankie from PMT Online now for authentic Eddie Van Halen Frankenstein style and performance.
EVH Striped Series Frankie Electric Guitar Specs:
- Model Name: Striped Series Frankie, Red/White/Black Relic
- Model #: 5107900503
- Series: Striped Series
- Country of Origin: MX
- Colour: Red with Black and White Stripes Relic
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Shape: EVH Modified "C" Backshape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8mm to 406.4mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Two-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Wrench: 2.5mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount EVH Wolfgang Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Dummy Strat Pickup
- Controls: Volume
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: EVH-Branded Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
- Hardware Finish: Reliced Chrome
- Tuning Machines: EVH-Branded Gotoh
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Parchment Stratocaster-Style Skirt (Labeled "Tone")
- Strings: EVH Nickel Plated Steel (.009 - .042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys and User Manual
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 14.5" x 42.1"
- Weight: 12.15 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.