Evans Torque Key has an ergonomic grip for maximum comfort, a knurled knob for quick spinning, and a slip-resistant magnetic head. The torque handle can be set to a desired tension to help drummers attain more accurate tuning. Evans drum keys are ergonomically designed to fit the needs of drummers in a wide variety of playing and tuning situations. With multiple available designs, Evans drum keys help drummers attain accurate tuning on-the-go, at a gig, or in the studio.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Torque-handle can be set to desired tension, helps attain tuning accuracy
- Magnetic head helps prevent slipping and stays in place for quick adjustments
- Durable, ergonomic construction
- Designed in conjunction with Ned Steinberger
- All Evans accessories are designed, engineered and manufactured to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*