Epiphone USA Casino Electric Guitar, Vintage Burst
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
With the Epiphone USA Casino, seen here with a Vintage Sunburst finish, you get a superb, premium-quality axe that epitomises everything that helped make Epiphone into the household name that they are to this day..
The USA Made Epiphone Casino is Back!
For the firrst time in over five decades, the Epiphone Casino is being crafted in the USA, and delivered to you as part of the Epiphone USA Collection.
These excellent guitars have been the choice of countless top performers over the years - just pick one up for a playtest, and you will be able to see why.
Epiphone USA Casino Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst Highlights
- Premium-quality semi-hollow electric guitar
- Original Epiphone design, first introduced in 1961
- Made in the USA for the first time in 50 years!
- Classic Maple and Poplar body, with a Vintage Sunburst nitrocellulose finish
- Two Nickel dogear Gibson USA P-90 pickups
- Hand-wired electronics, with Orange Drop capacitors
- Includes Epiphone hardshell case, for safe keeping when not in use
True to the original 1961 models, this awesome guitar has been crafted with that familiar 3-ply Maple / Poplar / Maple, semi-hollow body, and Rounded "C"-shaped Mahogany neck.
This, when combined with the Trapeze tailpiece, vintage tuners, and ABR-1 bridge, results in a superb guitar that delivers in terms of natural resonance and sustain, like only a classic Epiphone can.
In addition to this, the guitar has been given a Vintage Sunburst finish for that classic Casino glow - a perfect match for the cream binding, white pickguard, and dogear pickups.
Instantly Familiar Tones
Another key feature of the Epiphone Casino, from their introduction in 1961 through to their most up-to-date incarnation, is the inclusion of two P90 single coil pickups - and this Made in the USA model is no different.
Sitting at both the Neck and Bridge positions on this guitar you will find a pair of Gibson USA P-90 single coils with Nickel "Dog Ear" covers - pickups which accurate recreate the raw, powerful tone that helped define the formative sound of electric blues and rock n' roll.
Each of these pickups features independent Volume and Tone controls, hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors for superior tone, whilst a 3-way pickup selector lets you choose or blend the pickups for your perfect tone.
Epiphone USA Casino Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst Specs
- Shape: Casino
- Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded C
- Nut Width: 1.687" / 42.85mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Acrylic Parallelogram
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Thinline Trapeze
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA P-90 Dogear
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA P-90 Dogear
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors
- Case: Epiphone Hard Case
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Epiphone USA Collection
|Solid Mahogany Neck
|2 x P-90
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.