Epiphone Slash Victoria Les Paul Standard Guitar, Goldtop
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
With the Epiphone Slash Victoria Les Paul Standard, seen here with its iconic Goldtop finish, you get a superb electric guitar packed full of the kind of features usually found on much more expensive models.
High Quality Signature Guitar, Wallet-Friendly Price
Inspired by guitars that Slash has notably played throughout his illustrious career, the Slash Collection from Epiphones "Inspired By Gibson" lineup offers players seeking to experience the tone and playability of a Slash Signature Guitar a muhc more affordable option than what their Gibson equivalents would cost.
In this case we have his famed "Victoria" Les Paul Goldtop - a guitar named after the person who stole Slash's entire guitar collection in the late 1990s.
Epiphone Slash Victoria Les Paul Standard Guitar, Goldtop Highlights
- Signature Slash Les Paul from Epiphone's "Inspired By Gibson" collection
- Solid Mahogany Body with a hard Maple Cap and classic Gold Top finish
- Named "Victoria" after the person who stole Slash's guitar collection in the late 1990s - which were all recovered, aside from his Les Paul Goldtop
- Slash Custom "C"-shaped Mahogany Neck, with a bound Indian Laurel fingerboard
- Powered by two Custom ProBucker pickups, with independent Volume and Tone controls
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stop bar tailpiece combine for accurate intonation and reliable tuning stability
- Includes custom hardshell case, for safe keeping when not in use
Rock Solid Construction
As with the original "Victoria" Gold Top, this excellent guitar has been crafted with a Solid Mahogany back piece and a bound Hard Maple cap.
The Mahogany set-in neck is carved with a Slash Custom "C"-shaped profile, and features a bound Indian Laurel fingerboard sitting on top of it, with pearloid Parallelogram inlays.
The end result is a guitar that offers the kind of aesthetic and rock-solid playing feel that Les Paul enthusiasts have loved since the 1950s.
Powering the voice on this guitar you will find a pair of Custom ProBucker pickups, sitting at the Neck and Bridge positions respectively.
These pickups have been voiced to match the tonewoods used in the construction of this guitar, and deliver a range of full and rich-sounding humbucker tones that are perfect for blues, jazz, rock, metal, and even pop.
In addition to this, each pickup features its very own Volume and Tone controls, with high quality CTS Potentiometers and Orange Drop capacitors guaranteeing noise-free sound adjustments.
Bringing the whole thing together you'll find a whole host of appointments that are designed to offer improved aesthetics and functionality.
Amongst these appointments you'll find hardware that offers high levels of tuning stability and accurate intonation, whilst other appointments (such as single-ply Cream binding, ivoroid inlays and more) add to its stunning aesthetics.
As if that wasn't enough, Epiphone are also supplying this guitar with a premium-quality hard shell case, allowing you to keep it safe as you travel from gig to gig.
Epiphone Slash "Victoria" Les Paul Standard Guitar, Goldtop Specs
- Shape: Les Paul
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: Carved Hard Maple Cap
- Binding: 1-ply Cream, Top and Fretboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slash Custom C-Shape
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Pearloid Parallelogram
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Gold Top Hat knobs with Dial Pointers
- Tuners: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Custom ProBucker
- Bridge Pickup: Custom ProBucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop Capacitors
- Case: Custom Hardshell Case Included
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1.693" / 43mm
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|les paul style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.