Shaping sound through the generations, Epiphone present the Sheraton II Pro, honouring their most influential 'thin-line' semi-hollow body electric guitar.
Archtop Series Thin-Line
Gaining truly legendary recognition over the years since its inception in 1959, the Sheraton style guitar from Epiphone has been the go-to choice for a multitude of notable guitarists - ranging from John Lee Hooker, to Noel Gallagher, to The Edge! Thanks to its brand new hardware and solid foundations within its vintage roots, the Epiphone Sheraton II Pro remains an incredibly desirable guitar, oozing with class.
Epiphone Sheraton II Pro, Wine Red Features:
- Layered Maple Sheraton-II Body
- 60s SlimTaper Neck Shape
- Dual ProBucker Humbucker Pickups
- Custom Block & Triangle Inlays
- Bound Tortoise-Shell Pickguard
- Wine Red Finish with Gold Hardware
Delivering sensationally versatile tone - the twin ProBuckers, designed after the iconic 1950's PAF humbuckers, offer smooth, clean tones for jazz style playing or warm, grittier tones for a heavier, overdriven sound.
With a built-in coil tap system, the Sheraton's versatility can be even further extended to include the option to split the humbucker style pickup into a single-coil style, all with the flick of a switch. With an expansive tonal choice like this, it's easy to see why the Sheraton has gained such an iconic reputation.
You'll savour every moment of playing the Sheraton II Pro thanks to its piece maple and walnut neck with a 60's SlimTaper profile, making manoeuvrability around the neck incredibly satisfying. Combined with the Pau Ferro fretboard, the entire piece provides excellent stability and resonance.
Thanks to the semi-hollow, all-maple body, the tones transfer beautifully to provide a beautifully warm, rich and balanced overall tone that you won't soon forget.
The Epiphone Sheraton II Pro truly looks like rock royalty with its laminated maple top, coated in a classy wine red finish. Complete with gleaming gold hardware, vintage tortoise-shell pickguard, custom pearl inlays and classic ivory toggle switch, the aesthetics are the perfect marriage of vintage charm with modern taste.
Epiphone Sheraton II Pro, Wine Red Specifications:
- Body Shape: Sheraton-II
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Top: Layered Maple
- Back: Layered Maple
- Side: Layered Maple
- Binding: "F" Holes: 1-ply (Ivory/Black)
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: 5-pc Layered Hard Maple/Walnut
- Profile: 60s SlimTaper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graphtech NuBone® XL
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Inlays: Custom Block and Triangle Mother-of-Pearl/Abalone
- Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Control Knobs: Top Hats with metal inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker 3
- Controls: Bridge Volume with coil-splitting, Neck Volume with coil-splitting, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-way pickup selector (toggle); Ivory toggle cap
- Pickup Selector: 3-way toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .010", .013", .017", .026"w, .036", .046"
- Case: Optional 335/Casino-Type Hard Case (6 & 12 string) 940-E519; Casino/ES-335 EpiLite™ Case 940-E519HG
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Neck Wood||5-pc Layered Maple Hard Maple / Walnut|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||Sheraton II|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||Layered Maple|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.