Epiphone Power Players Les Paul, Ice Blue
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
With the Epiphone Power Players Les Paul, seen here with a gorgeous Ice Blue finish, you get a budget-friendly instrument that could well be your first Forever Guitar!
Featuring a slimline and lightweight body, slick-playing neck, excellent electronics, reliable hardware, and a host of accessories, is awesome guitar is a great choice for younger/smaller players, and complete beginners from all walks of life.
Epiphone Power Players Les Paul, Ice Blue Key Features
- Legendary Guitar Design - Since its introduction more than 70 years ago, the Les Paul has been one of the most popular electric guitars available. This iconic single cutaway instrument is often associated with leading names in the world of professional guitar playing, and now with the Power Players series models it's heading towards the top of the "Student Guitar" market too.
- Perfect Youth Size, Easy To Play - Thanks to a 3/4-sized body, shorter 22.73" scale length, and slimmer neck, this guitar offers a more lightweight and easier-to-play alternative to the full-sized Les Paul models. This not only makes the guitar bags of fun to play, but also makes it ideal for younger and smaller players too!
- Sounds Incredible - A pair of Epiphone humbucker pickups - 650R for the neck position, and 700T for the Bridge - combine perfectly with the Mahogany body on this guitar. The resulting output is the kind of rich, full tone that other "student model" guitars can only dream of!
- Stays In Tune Longer - To ensure that you sound at your best with each performance, this guitar has been equipped with a Lightning Bar Compensated Wrap Around bridge and a set of Die Cast tuners with Kidney Buttons.
- Accessories Included - As a finishing touch, this guitar comes complete with a gig bag, strap, picks, and even a guitar cable, giving you almost everything you need to embargo upon your guitar-playing journey.
Epiphone Power Players Les Paul, Ice Blue Specs
- Shape: Les Paul
- Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Single Ply, Top and Fretboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper D
- Nut Width: 1.614" / 41mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 22.73" / 577.34mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: White Plastic
- Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Bridge: Lightning Bar Compensated Wrap Around
- Knobs: Gold Reflector
- Tuners: Die Cast with Kidney Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Case: Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Power Players Series
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|three quarter size
|les paul style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.