Are you an aspiring professional guitar player, looking for a reliable gigging workhorse that combines vintage style with a modern playing feel? Then you've come to the right place!
The Welcome Return Of A 1959 Classic
With the Epiphone Crestwood Custom, seen here with a Polaris White finish, you get a guitar inspired by a 1959 modification of the company's very first solid body design
Epiphone Original Crestwood Custom Guitar, Polaris White Highlights
- Electric guitar with an original, late 1950s Epiphone design
- Symmetrical, Solid Mahogany body with two cutaways for easy access to the entire neck
- Mahogany neck with a comfortable Medium "C" profile shape
- Two Epiphone PRO Mini humbuckers deliver an array of classic rock tones
- Classic Kalamazoo headstock
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and Tremtone vibrato tailpiece
- Excellent value for money - ideal for aspiring pro rockers looking for some vintage class
Original Epiphone Design
Towards the end of the 1950s, Epiphone had decided to dabble in the newly popular world of Solid Body guitars, with the Crestwood being their first.
By 1959 the guitar had been modified into the Crestwood Custom, and with this new model the company has returned to that original design.
As with the 1959 original, this guitar features a symmetrical double cutaway Mahogany body, a Tremtone vibrato tailpiece, and a reduced-size Kalamazoo headstock.
Another welcoming feature that harkens back to the original guitar design is a pair of Mini Humbucker pickups, sitting at the Neck and Bridge positions.
These pickups don't sound quite as bassy as a traditional humbucker, but offer a rich, highly-saturated Mid and Treble section, giving a bright, clear, and hum-free tone that's ideal for a wide range of musical styles.
Each of the pickups features independant volume and tone controls too, allowing you to dial in a wide range of sounds to suit your needs.
Epiphone Original Crestwood Custom Guitar, Polaris White Specs
- Shape: Symmetrical Epiphone Wilshire
- Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Medium C
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlay: Epiphone Oval
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Tremotone with Indian Laurel Insert and Foil E Logo
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with nickel inserts
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe Vintage with Ivory Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: PRO Mini Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: PRO Mini Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone - CTS potentiometers
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Waranty upon registration with Epiphone|
|Nut Width||1.693" / 43mm|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.