Epiphone Ltd Edition Dot Deluxe FM Aquamarine Semi Hollow
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Epiphone Ltd Edition Dot Deluxe FM Aquamarine Semi Hollow is here to rock your world. If it's hot vintage tones, with high-end appointments, and stunning aesthetics that you're looking for, this is the guitar for you.
Epiphone Ltd Edition Dot Deluxe FM Aquamarine Semi Hollow Highlights
- Historic 335-style "Dot" semi-hollowbody archtop
- Two Alnico Classic Humbuckers deliver a hot vintage, late 50's-style tone
- Flame Maple Veneer top and body with a gorgeous Blueburst finish
- Grover Rotomatic Machine Heads offer superior tuning stability
- Budget-friendly price - offers superb value for money
- Available for a limited time only
- Home Delivery options available
Stylish Limited Run Guitar For a Great Price
With the Epiphone Ltd Edition Dot Deluxe you get a gutiar built to the exact dimensions as a vintage 335-style semi hollow archtop body.
This gorgeous guitar is crafted from maple, with a Flame Maple Veneer, and with a single-ply cream binding to the top and back pieces. What you get is a guitar with plenty of modern sensibility combined with classic style.
Classic Pro Humbuckers
For that classic, hot late-'50s humbucker tone, Epiphone have opted to fit a set of Alnico Classic PRO pickups to this limited edition Dot Deluxe.
These higher-output pickups feature a thicker set of Mids and Highs than earlier vintage-style pickups, and are ideal for a wide range of styles, from Blues and Jazz, to Rock and beyond.
Each pickup has independent Volume and Tone controls, allowing you to dial in the sound you need for any situation.
Rock Solid Hardware
In addition to its awesome body construction, and vintage-voiced pickups, the Epiphone Ltd Edition Dot Deluxe comes complete with the kind of hardware normally found on high end guitars.
This list of hardware includes a set of Grover Rotomatic tuning machines, and a LockTone Tune-o-Matic bridge, which come together perfectly to offer superior levels of tuning and increased sustain.
Available to Order Now
As stated above, this guitar is available for a limited time only, so we recommend you order yours sooner rather than later to avoid missing out. If you have any queries regarding the guitars availability, please contact our Online Sales team directly.
Order yours Online today and choose from our fabulous range of Home Delivery options!
Epiphone Ltd Edition Dot Deluxe FM Aquamarine Semi Hollow Specs
- Finish: Gloss, Aquamarine
- Top Material: Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Material: Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper; D-profile
- Neck Joint: Dovetail; Glued-in
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid
- Headstock Inlay: Epiphone "DOT" in Pearloid
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod: 2-way Adjustable via headstock
- Trussrod Cover: PVC; 3-Ply (B/W/B); "DOT" in white silkprint
- Frets: 22; medium/jumbo
- Body Top Binding: 1-ply; Cream
- Body Back Binding: 1-ply; Cream
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker
- Controls: 2- Volume; 2 - Tone; 1 - Three Way Pickups Selector
- Knobs: "Top Hats"; Amber
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Pickguard: PVC; 3-Ply (B/W/B)
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Neck Wood||Solid Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||es style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!