Blues-rock legend in the making Jared James Nichols has been trailing a blaze across the music scene since the release of his debut album - Old Glory & The Wild Revival - in 2014.
It's only natural then that Epiphone have rewarded him a signature version of his trademark "Old Glory" guitar, in the shape of the Epiphone Jared James Nichols Old Glory Les Paul Outfit Black Aged Gloss!
Blues Power Personified
This awesome signature series guitar comes equipped with a classic 1955-style Les Paul Custom body, a single Seymour Duncan P-90 pickup, Ebony fingerboard (with traditional block inlays) Grover Rotomatic tuners, an EpiLite case, and even a signed certificate of authenticity!
Epiphone Jared James Nichols Old Glory Les Paul Outfit Black Highlights
- Debut signature model from Jared James Nichols based on 1955 Les Paul Custom
- Mahogany body with a Black Aged Gloss finish and LP Custom style white and black binding
- Mahogany neck with a mid-50s "C" profile
- 12" Radius Ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan P-90 single-coil pickup and “Blues Power” cover plate
- Grover Rotomatic 18:1 ratio Machine Heads
- Includes EpiLite case and Signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Finance options available
Rock Solid Construction
As stated above, the body on this Epiphone JJN Old Glory is based on the classic Gibson Custom Les Paul.
This weight-relieved Mahogany body features a traditional single cutaway design, and comes equipped with LP Custom style white and black binding to the top and back.
In addition to this, the the glued-in Mahogany neck is carved with a mid-50s "C" profile, and is capped with a bound Ebony fingerboard. The end result is a guitar with a classic, hard-rocking feel, with a neck and scale length that's simply perfect for those big, bluesy string bends.
Single Pickup Design
As with JJN's very own guitar, the Epiphone JJN Old Glory comes equipped with a single Seymour Duncan P-90 at the Bridge position.
This pickup is modeled after the first generation of hand-wound P-90's, originally developed in the late 1940s.
This pickup produces that recognisibly biting tone that Nichols is becoming synonymous with, and is perfect for a wide range of musical styles.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
As with all epiphones, the Limited Edition Jared James Nichol "Old Glory" Les Paul Custom Outfit, comes complete with a limited Lifetime Warranty, along with 24/7 Gibson Custom Service. Visit the Official Epiphone Website to register your Jared James nichols "Old Glory" upon purchase.
Order Yours Today
Call into your local PMT Store, or contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar. If it's available at a PMT Store near you, be sure to visit the store and talk to one of our resident Guitar Experts to arrange a play test - you won't regret it!
Alternatively, order yours Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Epiphone Jared James Nichols Old Glory Les Paul Outfit Black Specs
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding Body (Top): 7-ply black/white
- Binding Body (Back): 5-ply black/white
- Binding Headstock: 5-ply
- Binding Neck: White
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1950s style Rounded-C
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Inlay: Pearloid block inlays
- Truss Rod Cover: Bell-shape
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Headstock: Clipped Dovewing, traditional LP Custom ‘Split Diamond’ Inlay, “Stinger” on reverse and Jared James Nichols replica signature
- Hardware: Nickel
- Knobs: Black Top Hat with silver inserts
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatics w/Kidney Bean Buttons, 18:1 ratio
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan P-90
- Controls: 1- Volume, 1- Tone
- Bridge: Wrap around “Lightning” Bar w/“Blues Power” plate below bar
- Color: Black Aged Gloss
- Includes: EpiLite case, Signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Warranty||2 years (limited lifetime warranty with epiphone - check epiphone website for more details)|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x p90|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*