Epiphone Inspired By Gibson Hummingbird, Aged Natural Antique
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
If you're looking for a stylish new acoustic guitar, with an incredible voice, high levels of playability, and vintage Gibson aesthetics, then we have just the thing for you!
All Solid-Wood Electro Acoustic, With Vintage Appointments
The Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Hummingbird, as seen here with an Aged Antique Natural finish, offers a moden take on one of Gibson's most famous and popular acoustic guitars.
Epiphone Inspired By Gibson Hummingbird, Aged Antique Natural Highlights
- Square-shouldered dreadnought-style electro acoustic guitar
- Solid Mahogany back and sides, compimented by a Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Comfortable-to-play Mahogany neck, with a Laurel fingerboard and Antique Ivory binding
- Fishman Sonicore pickup and Sonitone preamp combine for amazing plug n' play options
- Premium quality hardware, such as gold-plated Epiphone Deluxe tuners
- Excellent value for money - perfect for singer/songwriters seeking a reliable and stylish workhorse
Solid Wood Construction
To deliver an astonishingly rich and vibrant sound befitting of the name Hummingbird, this guitar has been crafted with all solid tonewoods - Mahogany for the back and sides, and Sitka Spruce for the top.
This tonewood pairing produces a classic combination of clarity and power, with a woody voice that's perfect for folk guitar players, but also suitable for a wide variety of musical styles.
Plug And Play
For those situations where simply playing acousticly isn't enough and you need an amplified boost, Epiphone have equipped this guitar with a Fishman Sonicore under saddle pickup and Sonitone preamp.
These electronics allow you to plug into your favourite amp or a PA system, and will reproduce an accurate audio image of your guitar's natural sound.
In addition to this, the preamp is of a discreet, soundhole-mounted design and features rotary controls for both volume and tone, allowing you to make subtle adjustments to your output if needed.
Epiphone Inspired By Gibson Hummingbird, Aged Antique Natural Specs
- Shape: Square Shouldered Dreadnought
- Solid Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Ivory and Black 6-ply (top) and 4-ply (back)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded C
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel, Antique Ivory binding
- Scale Length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Split Parallelogram
- Bridge: Reverse Belly - Indian Laurel
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe with press in gold bushings
- Plating: Gold
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Controls: Fishman Sonitone Soundhole Volume and Tone controls
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1.693" / 43mm
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.