Epiphone Inspired by Gibson ES-335 Left-Handed, Cherry
Expected within 1-2 months
With the Epiphone Inspired By Gibson ES-335, seen here crafted for Left-Handed players, and with a classic Cherry finish, you get a budget-friendly version of a guitar that's been wowing players the world over for more than sixty years.
Classic Guitar Design, With An Attractive Asking Price
Featuring a combination of vintage class, superb tone, and modern playability, this affordable take on the classic ES-335 would make a sound choice for any aspiring pro player.
Epiphone Inspired By Gibson ES-335 Left-Handed, Cherry Highlights
- High quality Semi Hollow guitar for a fantastic price
- Layered maple top, back, and sides, with a solid Maple tone block
- Sleek Mahogany neck, with a rounded "C" profile shape offers incredible levels of comfort
- 60s style Kalamazoo headstock shape
- Two Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers offer classic ES tone
- Superb value for money - ideal for aspiring pro blues, jazz, and rock guitar players
Inspired By Gibson
Since it's first appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 has set an unmatched standard in semi-hollow guitars - and this Epiphone model is a fitting tribute.
With its layered maple body with a maple tone block, easy-to-play neck, and vintage-sounding electronics, this guitar is simple one of the best deals available today in terms of value for money.
To help recreate the classic ES-335 amplified tone, this guitar has been fitted with a pair of Epiphone's Alnico Classic PRO Humbuckers.
These pickups have been wired to produce all of the vintage sustain, warmth, and resonance that the ES-335 is renowned for, making the guitar suitable for a wide range of Blues, Jazz, and Rock play styles.
Epiphone Inspired By Gibson ES-335 Left-Handed, Cherry Specs
- Shape: ES-335
- Material: Layered Maple
- Back & Sides: Layered Maple
- Top: Layered Maple
- Orientation: Left-Handed
- Binding: Single ply cream - top, back and fretboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded C
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlay: Dot
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS potentiometers
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Epiphone Inspired By Gibson
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.