Epiphone Extura Prophecy Black Aged Gloss
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you on the hunt for an exciting and affordable new guitar, that combines modern playability and voicing options with classic Gibson aesthetics? Then we have just the thing for you!
Classic Gibson Design, With A Few Modern Twists
With the Extura Prophecy, seen here with a sleek Black Aged Gloss finish, Epiphone has delivered a guitar that sports the kind of high-performance playability and tonal options that modern players demand.
Epiphone Extura Prophecy Black Aged Gloss Highlights
- Superb-quality, high-performance electric guitar
- Combines the body shape of a Gibson Explorer with the narrow-waist of a Gibson Futura
- Solid Mahogany back, with a bound AAA Flame Maple veneer top
- Asymmetrical SlimTaper Mahogany neck combines both speed and comfort
- Two custom-voiced Fishman Fluence humbuckers combine with versatile electronics for a huge array of tones
- Excellent value for money - perfect for aspiring pro guitar players
Excellent Quality Construction
To ensure that this guitar offers the ultimate modern playing experience, Epiphone have taken the classic Explorer design and refined a number of features to make it even more player-friendly.
For starters, they have taken the famous Explorer design and combined it with the narrower waist of the Gibson Futura - which is where the name Extura comes from.
In addition to this, the neck has been carved with an Aysmmetrical SlimTaper design, which results in increased fretting hand comfort and less fatigue, allowing you to glide with ease through those long studio sessions and gigs.
For the pickups on this Flying V Prophecy, Epiphone have opted to install a pair of Custom-Voiced Fishman Fluence humbuckers, with a versatile electronic setup.
With these pickups you can choose from three distinct voices - a warm-sounding PAF-like sound, a modern "hot" active humbucker, and a hum-free, slightly overwound single coil sound.
These different voice combinations can be selected via the Push/Pull function on the Volume and Tone controls, and can help take you from classic rock, to modern metal, and everything inbetween, with relative ease.
Epiphone Extura Prophecy Black Aged Gloss Specs
- Shape: Extura
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Flame Maple veneer
- Binding: Single Ply White
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical SlimTaper with Contoured Heel
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Single Ply White binding
- Scale Length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut: Black Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlay: Block and Triangle; Abalone compliments body color
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Knurled Metal, Brushed Nickel
- Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatic
- Plating: Brushed Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Proprietary
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Proprietary
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone - push/pull switches for pickup voicing options
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with epiphone|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||explorer style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.