Epiphone El Capitan J-200 Studio Bass, Aged Natural Antique
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Epiphone El Capitan J-200 Studio, seen here with a classic Aged Natural Antique finish, is a great-playing, Acoustic Bass which takes inspiration from the legendary "King of the Flat Tops", the Gibson SJ-200.
Boasting a Solid Sitka Spruce top, Layered Mahogany back and sides, a superb-playing neck, and high-quality electronics, this awesome bass would make a great choice for modern acoustic performers and recording artists.
Epiphone El Capitan J-200 Studio Bass, Aged Natural Antique Key Features
- Legendary Acoustic Design - The iconic J-200 acoustic is known the world over as "King of the Flat Tops", with its Super Jumbo style body being seen on countless stages, and heard on countless hit records in the many decades since it was introduced.
- Excellent Construction - This bass has been created with a Layered Mahogany soundbox, and a Solid Sitka Spruce top piece. When combined, these woods will produce a sound that's both rich and vibrant, with great natural projection.
- Comfortably Playable - A Medium "C" neck profile with a bound Indian Laurel fingerboard makes playing El Capitan a superbly pleasant experience. The C-shaped profile is designed to sit comfortably in your fretting hand, resulting in minimal levels of fatigue when you play, letting you perform for as long as you'd like to.
- Fishman Electronics - For when you want to project to a larger live audience, or even plug directly into an audio interface for a home-recording session, Epiphone have included a Fishman Sonitone under-saddle pickup, and a Fishman Sonicore preamp.
- Superb Value For Money - You get all of this and more for a fantastic price, so be sure to order yours at PMT Online today - you won't regret it!
Epiphone El Capitan J-200 Studio Bass, Aged Natural Antique Specs
- Shape: J-200
- Back & Sides: Layered Mahogany
- Top Solid: Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Figured Maple Binding, Top and Back
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Medium C
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 30.5" / 774.7mm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Inlay: Pearloid Crown
- Bridge: Moustache Bass (Indian Laurel)
- Tuners: Die Cast
- Plating: Nickel
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Controls: Fishman Sonitone Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.