The Epiphone EB-3 Electric Bass Guitar Gloss Ebony is inspired by the legendary EB "SG" - Gibson's first electric bass guitar.
With its familiar dual-cutaway body design, super-playable neck, and thunderous pickups, this is the ultimate entry-level bass for the aspiring rocker.
Epiphone EB-3 Electric Bass Guitar Gloss Ebony Highlights
- Sleek, versatile bass with the iconic SG body shape
- Inspired by the original EB "SG" bass, as used by the likes of Jack Bruce and John Entwistle
- Classic dual cutaway Mahogany body, and super-sleek fast neck
- Sidewinder Humbucker and NYT mini humbucker pickup configuration
- Independent Volume and Tone controls for each pickup, along with a 3-way rotary selector switch
- Stylish Trapezoid fret markers
- Epiphone Limited Lifetime warranty (see Epiphone website for more details)
- Perfect for complete beginners and more experienced players alike
- Superb value for money
- Finance options available
Hard-Rocking, Super-Playable Bass at a Great Price!
In addition to the lightweight double-cutaway body design, the Epiphone EB-3 is equipped with a long-scale neck. This neck ensures the bass delivers a superb amount of natural sustain, as well as articulate tone.
This sleek, 34" scale, slim-taper neck fits easily into your hand, making the EB-3 ideal for relative beginners as well as guitarists looking to make the switch into low-end territory.
Part of the EB-3's charm has always been the smooth, no-nonesense tones it produces. This is down to the combination of a Sidewinder humbucker at the neck, and that famous NYT mini-humbucker at the bridge.
These pickups perfectly compliment the natural tonal properties of the Mahogany body, which results in a thunderous array of bass tones suited to pretty much any style of music.
In addition to this, there's a cool, vintage-style 3-way rotary selector which alters the frequency response of the bass, giving you a wide array of tonal options to play with.
Try Before You Buy
Keep your eyes peeled for this fantastic bass showing up in stock at a PMT Store near you, and be sure to request an in-store demonstration with one of our resident bass experts - you won't regret it!
Alternatively, simply order yours online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Epiphone EB-3 Electric Bass Guitar Gloss Ebony Specs
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Shape: SG
- Number of Strings: 4
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck: Mahogany, Glued-in
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper “D”
- Scale: 34" Scale
- Fretboard: Trapezoid Inlays
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Neck Pickup: Sidewinder Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Nyt Bass Mini Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Stoptail
- Color: Ebony
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 8.5 Lbs
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||sg style|
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.