Epiphone EB-3 Electric Bass Guitar Gloss Ebony
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Epiphone EB-3 Electric Bass Guitar Gloss Ebony is inspired by the legendary EB "SG" - Gibson's first electric bass guitar.
With its familiar dual-cutaway body design, super-playable neck, and thunderous pickups, this is the ultimate entry-level bass for the aspiring rocker.
Epiphone EB-3 Electric Bass Guitar Gloss Ebony Highlights
- Sleek, versatile bass with the iconic SG body shape
- Inspired by the original EB "SG" bass, as used by the likes of Jack Bruce and John Entwistle
- Classic dual cutaway Mahogany body, and super-sleek fast neck
- Sidewinder Humbucker and NYT mini humbucker pickup configuration
- Independent Volume and Tone controls for each pickup, along with a 3-way rotary selector switch
- Stylish Trapezoid fret markers
- Epiphone Limited Lifetime warranty (see Epiphone website for more details)
- Perfect for complete beginners and more experienced players alike
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
Hard-Rocking, Super-Playable Bass at a Great Price!
In addition to the lightweight double-cutaway body design, the Epiphone EB-3 is equipped with a long-scale neck. This neck ensures the bass delivers a superb amount of natural sustain, as well as articulate tone.
This sleek, 34" scale, slim-taper neck fits easily into your hand, making the EB-3 ideal for relative beginners as well as guitarists looking to make the switch into low-end territory.
Part of the EB-3's charm has always been the smooth, no-nonesense tones it produces. This is down to the combination of a Sidewinder humbucker at the neck, and that famous NYT mini-humbucker at the bridge.
These pickups perfectly compliment the natural tonal properties of the Mahogany body, which results in a thunderous array of bass tones suited to pretty much any style of music.
In addition to this, there's a cool, vintage-style 3-way rotary selector which alters the frequency response of the bass, giving you a wide array of tonal options to play with.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team today if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar!
Alternatively, simply order yours online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Epiphone EB-3 Electric Bass Guitar Gloss Ebony Specs
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Shape: SG
- Number of Strings: 4
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck: Mahogany, Glued-in
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper â€œDâ€
- Scale: 34" Scale
- Fretboard: Trapezoid Inlays
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Neck Pickup: Sidewinder Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Nyt Bass Mini Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Stoptail
- Color: Ebony
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 8.5 Lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|three quarter size
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.