Epiphone Broadway Semi-Hollow, Wine Red
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
If you're on the hunt for an elegantly stylish guitar packed full of contemporary flair, then look no further than the Epiphone Broadway Semi Hollow, as seen here with a stunning Wine Red finish.
This stunning instrument captivates both the eyes and ears, showcasing a harmonious blend of classic elegance and modern versatility. Whether you're a seasoned professional or an aspiring artist, the Epiphone Broadway is the perfect companion to bring your musical dreams to life.
Epiphone Broadway Semi-Hollow Guitar, Wine Red Key Features
- Classic Epiphone Design - Feast your eyes on the stunning aesthetics of the Epiphone Broadway. Its classic archtop design, elegant f-holes, and lustrous finish exude a timeless beauty that demands attention. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the Broadway showcases the craftsmanship and artistry that Epiphone is renowned for. With its bound body, neck, and headstock, along with gold hardware, this guitar exudes sophistication and elevates your stage presence.
- Superior Sound - The Epiphone Broadway is renowned for its rich, resonant sound that fills any room with warmth and clarity. Equipped with dual Alnico Classic humbucking pickups, this semi-hollowbody guitar delivers a full-bodied, dynamic tone that suits a wide range of musical styles. From soulful jazz to bluesy riffs, the Epiphone Broadway's superior sound quality ensures that your performances are nothing short of captivating.
- Exquisite Playability - The Epiphone Broadway is designed to accommodate the needs of versatile musicians. Its slim-tapered C-shaped mahogany neck offers a comfortable playing experience, allowing for smooth chord transitions and effortless solos. The rosewood fretboard provides a responsive surface, ensuring optimal playability across all frets. Whether you're strumming chords or embarking on intricate melodies, the Broadway's playability empowers your musical expression.
- Gig Bag Included - To keep this guitar safe it will ship with an Epiphone padded gig bag. This gig bag also features an external accessory compartment, ensuring you can keep your spare strings, straps, tuners, and more close to hand at all times.
Epiphone Broadway Semi-Hollow Guitar, Wine Red Specs
- Shape : Broadway
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Binding: Layered Maple
- Neck Material: Select Spruce
- Profile: Neck, body, and fingerboard
- Nut width: Maple
- Fingerboard: Slim Taper 60s C
- Scale length: 43mm
- Number of frets: Indian Laurel
- Nut: 628.65mm
- Bridge: 20
- Tailpiece: Graph Tech
- Knobs: Block Mother of Pearl with Triangle in Abalone
- Tuners: Adjustable Floating; Pau Ferro
- Plating: Frequensator Split Trapeze
- Neck Pickup: Wilkinson
- Bridge Pickup: Gold
- Controls: Alnico Classic PRO
- Case: Alnico Classic PRO
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.