Epiphone 1961 Les Paul SG Standard, Aged Classic White
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Epiphone 1961 Les Paul SG Standard, seen here with a striking Aged Classic White finish, represents a huge step-up for the Epiphone Inspired By Gibson lineup.
Looks, Sounds, And Feels Like The Genuine Article!
Created in partnership with the Gibson Custom Shop, this excellent guitar is an accurate recreation of one of the most important and popular guitar designs of all time.
Epiphone 1961 Les Paul SG Standard, Aged Classic White Highlights
- High-quality SG-style guitar
- Crafted in partnership with the Gibson Custom Shop
- Classic 1961 design
- 2-piece Mahogany body, with an Aged Classic White finish
- Slick-playing Mahogany neck, capped with a Laurel fingerboard
- 22 Frets with Pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Two great-sounding Gibson Burstbucker pickups
- Premium-grade hardware and electronics
- Limited Lifetime Warranty upon registration with Epiphone
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
The body on this guitar is crafted from Mahogany, and features that same slimline profile and ergonomically comfortable shape that the original SG was famed for.
In addition to this, the guitar sports a slick-playing Mahogany neck with a SlimTaper C profile, allowing you fast and easy movement across the entire fingerboard.
Genuine Gibson Pickups
Powering the voice on the guitar is a pair of genuine Gibson Burstbucker dual-coil pickups.
These pickups offer the kind of rich, hard-rocking tone that pairs perfectly with the Mahogany body, allowing you to rock out with the best of them with some authentic Gibson grit.
Inspired By Gibson
Epiphone's "Inspired By Gibson" series showcases a wide range of electric and acoustic guitars that pay homage to some of the most popular Gibson models ever created.
In this case we have the 1961 Les Paul SG Standard, a guitar which was initially to replace the much-lauded Les Paul, but which eventually ran alongside it as one of the company's biggest earners.
Epiphone 1961 Les Paul SG Standard, Aged Classic White Specs
- Shape: SG
- Material: 2 Piece Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Single Ply Cream, Fretboard
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper C
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with Inserts
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe, Double Ring
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 3
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS potentiometers, Mallory Capacitors
Case & SKUs
- Case: Vintage Style Hardshell Case Included
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Epiphone Inspired By Gibson
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.