Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard, Aged Dark Burst
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Are you looking to pick up a vintage-style electric guitar, with authentic late 1950s tone, feel, and aesthetics, for a great price? Then we may have just the thing for you!
Limited Edition, Vintage-Style Les Paul
The Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard, seen here with an Aged Dark Burst finish, is a stunning recreation of a rare, vintage Gibson classic guitar.
Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard, Aged Dark Burst Highlights
- Limited Edition - available whilst stocks last
- Made in partnership with the Gibson Custom Shop
- A recreation of the classic 1959 Les Paul
- Vintage-style Aged Dark Burst finish
- Era-accurate neck shape and electronics
- Two Gibson USA Burstbucker pickups deliver that classic Les Paul tone
- Superb value for money
- Includes a vintage-style brown hardshell case
- Available whilst stocks last
Vintage Style Construction
This stunning guitar has been made in partnership with the Gibson Custom Shop, and helps recreate the awe-inspiring, PAF-laden Les Pauls of the late 1950s.
Featuring a solid Mahogany back piece, with a carved Maple Cap and AAA Figured Maple Veneer adorned with an Aged Dark Burst finish, this guitar exudes Gibson style and class from every pore.
Gibson USA Pickups
No vintage-style Les Paul would be complete without the appropriate pickups to deliver those classic PAF-like tones - which is exactly why Epiphone have fitted this guitar with a set of Burstbucker pickups.
These Gibson-made pickups are complimented by the inclusion of a Switchcraft selector switch and output jack, CTS pots, 50s era wiring, and Mallory capacitors, to make the vintage playing experience even more authentic.
Epiphone 1959 Les Paul Standard, Aged Dark Burst Specs
- Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Figured Maple Veneer
- Binding: Cream
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: '59 Rounded "C"
- Nut Width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 24.764" / 629mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlay: Trapezoid
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Gold Top Hat with dial pointers
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe with Vintage Tulip Keys
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson BurstBucker 3
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS pots, Mallory capacitors, 50s era wiring
- Case: Hardshell Case included
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|les paul style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.