Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom California Coral
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Introducing the Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom, seen here with its gorgeous California Coral finish - a high-quality tribute to a much-loved Epiphone guitar design.
Featuring an asymmetrical body, with two upper-bout cutaways, reliable hardware, great-sounding pickups, and much more besides, this excellent guitar would make a superb addition to any collector's lineup.
Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom, California Coral Key Features
- Celebrating 150 Years - This year Epiphone turns an impressive 150 years old, and to help celebrate this they have released four Limited Edition guitars based on some of the company's favourite models over the decades. In this case we have the Crestwood Custom.
- Classic Epiphone Design - Originally introduced in 1958, the Crestwood Custom was Epiphone's first ever dual humbucker guitar design. Its asymmetrical double cutaway body and comfortable-to-play neck combine to give you a hard-rocking guitar with easy upper-fret access, whilst the popular "Batwing" style headstock is a perfect fit for the six inline tuning machines.
- Dual Humbucker Design - A pair of Gibson USA Mini Humbucker pickups, wired with CTS Potentiometers and a Switchcraft 3-way toggle switch, deliver the kind of tones that are suited to a wide variety of music, from chart-ready pop to hard rock and everything in between.
- Hardshell Case Included - To keep this guitar safe it will ship with an Epiphone 150th Anniversary Historic Hardshell Case. This case also features an internal accessory compartment, ensuring you can keep your spare strings, straps, tuners, and more close to hand at all times.
- Limited Availability - As mentioned above, this awesome guitar is available for a limited time only, so we recommend you place your order sooner, rather than later, to avoid missing out. Contact our friendly Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query this guitar's availability further.
Epiphone 150th Anniversary Crestwood Custom, California Coral Specs
- Shape: Asymmetrical Crestwood
- Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: 1960s Slim Taper TM D-shape
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Oval
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Tremotone Vibrato
- Tuners: Wilkinson Six on a Plate, Metal Button
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Gibson Mini Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson Mini Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone; CTS Potentiometers
- Case: Epiphone 150th Anniversary Hardshell
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|150th Anniversary Series
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.