Electro-Voice ELX200-12SP 12'' Active Subwoofer
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Offering a performance that minimalises unnecessary faff for users, the Electro-Voice ELX200-12SP is a 12-inch active subwoofer that prioritises exceptional sound production and enhanced functionality that's ideal for live sound scenarios.
With the potential to connect up to six ELX200 speakers and subwoofers at the same time no matter where in the room, control your sound without any hassle with the innovative Bluetooth connecting QuickSmartMobile app.
Not only that but with a built-in 1200W amp, experience an immersively deep low-end that's overflowing with impressive clarity. Perfect for artists and live sound engineers, users can be confident that the ELX200-12SP is sure to take their live sound to new heights.
- Phenomenal versatility in an ultra-lightweight format
- Wireless control and monitoring with the Bluetooth® EV QuickSmart Mobile app
- Control your sound whilst you're in front of your system
- App can be used to configure up to six ELX200 loudspeakers and subwoofers simultaneously
- Receive immediate notifications during critical performance conditions
- Super-efficient Class-D power amplifier for distortion-free maximum SPLs
- High-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by Electro-Voice themselves
- QuickSmartDSP for best-in-class processing via EV's signature single-knob user interface and LCD
- Simple setup with three presets - Music, Live, and Club - and five user-programmable presets
- Sub/top system-match crossovers, input level control and metering, and master volume for gain structure optimisation
- Rugged 15mm wooden cabinet with a durable EVCoat finish
- Integrated M20 threaded pole-mount plate for reliable sub/top stacking
- Easy to transport with two ergonomic handles
- Undergone over 500 hours of Electro-Voice's abuse and endurance testing for maximum reliability
- Ideal for use in both portable and installed applications
Electro-Voice ELX200-12SP 12'' Active Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response:
- -3dB: 49Hz - 135Hz
- -10dB: 41Hz - 165Hz
- Maximum SPL: 129dB
- Power Rating: 1200W
- LF Transducer: EVS-12L, 12'' / 300mm
- Low-Pass Frequency: Adjustable - 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz
- 2 x XLR-1/4'' TRS combo jacks
- 2 x XLR link outputs
- Material: 15mm plywood
- Finish: EVCoat (durable polyurea top-coat finish)
- Grille: 18-AWG steel with powder coated finish
- Colour: Black
- Pole Mounting: M20 threaded pole-mount plate
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz (1.8A consumption at 1/8 power)
- Dimensions: 397mm x 445mm x 457mm / 16.7'' x 17.6'' x 18'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 19.1kg / 42.2lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.