If you're looking for a versatile new addition to your pedalboard, then you might want to consider the Electro Harmonix Switchblade Pro!
A Deluxe Switching Box
One of the latest additions to the EHX lineup, the Switchblade Pro utilises true mechanical bypass combind with soft switching, high quality low noise buffers, and independent volume controls to offer a whole host of signal routing possibilities.
Electro Harmonix Switchblade Pro Highlights
- Switch between two amps or turn them both on at once
- Setup your effects loops to run in series or parallel, control what loops are on and, in series mode, what their order is
- Multi-instrumentalists can connect up to three instruments into one amplifier
- Mix three instruments together and control the volume of each
- With its Dry Level control, the Switchblade Pro is great for bass players
- The Switchblade Pro prevents tone-suck when vintage, non-true bypass pedals in its FX loops are disengaged
- Can provide an adjustable volume boost with up to 6dB of clean gain
So, How Does It Work?
The EHX Switchblade Pro functions in several different ways, making it one of the most versatile signal routing options available at the moment.
These functions are as follows:
- Series Effects - utilise the top-mounted Send/Return sockets to set up two separate Effects circuits that can be used together or independently
- Parallel Effects - as with the Series Effects option, this one can run two different effects loops, but they can run simultaneously whilst being independent of one another
- Two Amplifiers - by using both Send sockets, you can hook the pedal up to two different amps and switch your signal accordingly (A, B, or Both Together)
- 3 Intrsuments Into 1 Amp - exactly as you'd expect from the name, you can make use of the Input, Return A, and Return B to send the signals of 3 independent instruments into the same amplifier
- Instrument Mixer - as with the above function, you can send 3 different instrument signals to the same amplifier, but with the Parallel mode selected each signal will be independent
- Simple Solo Boost - as each of the FX loops has up to 6dB of clean gain on offer, there's nothing to stop you simply connecting the Send/Return of Loop B with a single patch cable for that extra volume boost when you need it!
- Vintage Pedal True Bypass w/ Dry Blend - the Dry Level control will allow you to use those vintage pedals (even with your bass) without any of the tone-suck that can often be a mood killer
In addition to these basic functions there are many more advanced modes and configurations for you to explore - all of which can be viewed at the official Electro Harmonix website.
Order Yours Today
If you'd like to query the availability of this pedal, be sure to contact our Online Sales Team or your Local PMT Store directly.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online, you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
|Power Supply||9v dc adapter (not supplied)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*