If you're looking for a versatile new addition to your pedalboard, then you might want to consider the Electro Harmonix Switchblade Pro!
A Deluxe Switching Box
One of the latest additions to the EHX lineup, the Switchblade Pro utilises true mechanical bypass combind with soft switching, high quality low noise buffers, and independent volume controls to offer a whole host of signal routing possibilities.
Electro Harmonix Switchblade Pro Highlights
- Switch between two amps or turn them both on at once
- Setup your effects loops to run in series or parallel, control what loops are on and, in series mode, what their order is
- Multi-instrumentalists can connect up to three instruments into one amplifier
- Mix three instruments together and control the volume of each
- With its Dry Level control, the Switchblade Pro is great for bass players
- The Switchblade Pro prevents tone-suck when vintage, non-true bypass pedals in its FX loops are disengaged
- Can provide an adjustable volume boost with up to 6dB of clean gain
So, How Does It Work?
The EHX Switchblade Pro functions in several different ways, making it one of the most versatile signal routing options available at the moment.
These functions are as follows:
- Series Effects - utilise the top-mounted Send/Return sockets to set up two separate Effects circuits that can be used together or independently
- Parallel Effects - as with the Series Effects option, this one can run two different effects loops, but they can run simultaneously whilst being independent of one another
- Two Amplifiers - by using both Send sockets, you can hook the pedal up to two different amps and switch your signal accordingly (A, B, or Both Together)
- 3 Intrsuments Into 1 Amp - exactly as you'd expect from the name, you can make use of the Input, Return A, and Return B to send the signals of 3 independent instruments into the same amplifier
- Instrument Mixer - as with the above function, you can send 3 different instrument signals to the same amplifier, but with the Parallel mode selected each signal will be independent
- Simple Solo Boost - as each of the FX loops has up to 6dB of clean gain on offer, there's nothing to stop you simply connecting the Send/Return of Loop B with a single patch cable for that extra volume boost when you need it!
- Vintage Pedal True Bypass w/ Dry Blend - the Dry Level control will allow you to use those vintage pedals (even with your bass) without any of the tone-suck that can often be a mood killer
In addition to these basic functions there are many more advanced modes and configurations for you to explore - all of which can be viewed at the official Electro Harmonix website.
Order Yours Today
If you'd like to query the availability of this pedal, be sure to contact our Online Sales Team or your Local PMT Store directly.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online, you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.