Electro Harmonix Enigma Q Balls Bass Guitar Effects Pedal
The main problem I've found with envelope filters over the years is that whilst they often get clsoe to the sound that I want to achieve, it's not quite there... with a little more accurate control, I could make it! Well, now I can, thanks to the excellent Enigma Q Balls from Electro Harmonix, a powerful and precise envelope filter that's fine-tuned specifically for bass frequency responses!
Riddle me this...
The highly accurate and precise controls on the Enigma Q Balls allow you to sculpt your envelope to your heart's desire, revealing a truly expressive tone with a defined and unique signature. Add to that it's own analog distortion circuit and the option to plug in an expression pedal (to control the filter sweep with your foot in real time), and you have a pedal that's not only affordable, easy to programme, and effective, but also highly expressive and versatile! What more could you ask for?
An Array of Controls
The control panel on the Enigma Q Balls, whilst having no fewer than 8 different control knobs, is surprisingly straightforward to get to grips with, and sculpting your own sound soon becomes second nature. The controls are as follows:
- Blend - is whee the Dryness / Wetness of the mix is determined
- Mode - lets you choose between 3 different filter sweets
- Attack - controls the speed of the sweet
- Decay - controls how sensitive the reset circuit is
- Start - sets the frequency that the sweep begins at
- Stop - sets the frequency that the sweep ends at
- Q - controls the resonance of the Q
- Sensitivity - controls the inpur sensitivity of the filter circuit
Whilst it may sound like a lot to take in, it's surprisingly not, and the controls soon become intuitive for even novice envelope filter users.
If you order this pedal before 3pm today you will qualify for our fast, free and reliable next-day delivery service (UK customers only, whilst stocks last). If you have any queries regarding the availability of this product, pelase contact our sales team directly on 0151 448 2089.
- 40 Hz to 3 kHz frequency response tailored for bass
- Optional expression pedal control
- Fully-analog circuit
- Switch selectable analog distortion designed for bass
- Start and Stop sweep control
- Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass filter select
- Start and Stop for filter sweep and Q control
- Separate Dry and Effect outputs
- 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 146 (w) x 121 (l) x 64 (h)
|Effects||envelope filter - 3 q modes|
|Power Supply||9v dc|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*