Electro Harmonix BASS9 Bass Machine
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
If you're a guitarist who's ever found themselves needing some slick bass playing on a recording, but can't seem to find a bassplayer that can deliver the goods, you're in luck. Introducing the Electro Harmonix BASS9 Bass Machine: the latest offering from EHX's 9 Series!
EHX 9 Series Bass Machine
This polyphonic bass machine can help transform your guitar into one of nine different basses without the need for any extra hardware, MIDI, or instrument mods.
Electro Harmonix BASS9 Bass Machine Highlights
- Pays homage to nine of the best bass sounds ever
- Tracks impeccably and works on guitar without mods, special pickups or MIDI implementation
- Independent Effect and Dry volume knobs let you precisely control your mix at the Effects output
- Controls 1 and 2 have been designed to adjust specific parameters for each of the nine programs
- Dry output jack outputs the input signal at unity gain
- Compact, rugged, easy to use
Utilising the same technology as the likes of the MEL9 and C9 pedals, the BASS9 would make a great addition to any recording artist's setup.
In addition to this, the pedal is also equipped with a brand new algorithm that's been optimised for transposing up to two sub-octaves down whilst retaining superior dynamics and tracking.
Nine Different Voices
Thanks to a comprehensive rotary switch, dialing in your ideal bass voice couldn't be easier. The voices available are as follows:
- Precision: Pays homage to the iconic P Bass
- Longhorn: Emulates the classic Longhorn 6-string bass, ideal for baritone type tones
- Fretless: Features both electric and standup fretless basses
- Synth: A tribute to the classic Taurus Synthesizer
- Virtual: Lets the user adjust the bass's body density and neck length for a variety of bass sounds
- Bowed: Classic bowed bass
- Split Bass: Makes it possible for the guitarist to play bass on the lower strings (all notes below F#3) and chords or melody with the higher strings
- 3:03: A polyphonic salute to the sought after TB-303 vintage bass synth
- Flip-flop: Inspired by EHX's Octave Multiplexer, it provides a '70s style logic driven sub-octave generator that tracks without glitches
In addition to this, the BASS9 also comes equipped with independent Effect and Dry volume controls, allowing you to precisely tune your mix at the Effects output stage.
Not only that, but there's an always-active Dry output socket, for when you want a clean signal coming through into the mix too.
Easy To Use
As you will notice from the above image, the BASS9 comes equipped with two parameter controls in addition to the Voice selector.
These controls have been designed to adjust specific parameters for each of the 9 voices - e.g. on Voice 6 (Bowed) CTRL 1 controls sub-octave mixing between 1 Octave and 2 Octaves, whilst CTRL 2 adjusts the Bow's attack speed.
Each of these controls and voice selections are explored in detail with the user manual included in the box.
Electro Harmonix BASS9 Bass Machine Technical Specs
- Bypass: Buffered
- Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output impedance (for both output jacks): 500 Ohm
- Current draw: 100mA
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Effects||9 Different Bass Voice Emulations|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!