The Definitive Bass Fuzz Tone
The new Electro-harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi is based on the original, Green Sovtek Russian Big Muff , and works great with guitar or bass. For bassists, this is a great Big Muff optimized for the instrument, and for guitarists, a great way to get that creamier, smoother sound of the sought-after Green Big Muff, as used by players such as Dan Auerbach from the Black Keys.
Now the legendary Big Muff distortion pedal is available for Bass Guitarists, and Electro Harmonix have done everything to retain the essence and tonal characteristics of the original. With true bypass and an all-metal rugged chassis,the Big muff Pi for bass is a powerhouse of a pedal that allows you to tailor your drive/distortion sound with sustain, tone and volume knobs and features independent outputs for both Wet and Dry signals.
- True bypass
- Tailor your drive/distortion sound with sustain, tone and volume knobs
- A dry switch that mixes your dry bass with the Bass Big Muff Pi's distortion
- A bass boost EQ switch that reintroduces your low frequencies when tone is set for high frequencies
- Based on the Russian Big Muff
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-volt battery included
- Optional 96DC-200BI power supply available
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
|Power Supply||9v battery included, 9v dc psu (not included - 96dc-200bi)|
|MPN||BASS BIG MUFF PI|
Frequently Bought Together
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.