Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine V2 Pitch Shifting Modulator
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Pedalboard need sprucing up with a little extra magic? Standard modulation pedals not quite doing it for you? Then check out the super-fun and funky Rainbow Machine V2 from Earthquaker Devices - a boutique, handmade, Pitch-Shifting Modulator pedal that's set to blow your mind!
Soundwaves Over The Rainbow
This is most certainly a pedal for the true experimenters, adventurists, and noisemakers out there - there are literally zero natural sounds that emanate from this pedal! The Rainbow Machine V2 actually takes modern DSP and uses it to create real-time pitch-shifting effects with digital oscillators.
A New Kind of Magical Monster
Completely re-imagineered from the original pedal, the Rainbow Machine V2 is now more versatile, twice as loud, features an extended delay time, deeper chorus tones, all-new silent flexiswitch footswitches, and even more magic!
Easy to Use Controls
With controls labeled Primary, Pitch, Secondary, Magic, Tone and Tracking, as well as Activate and Magic switches, the Rainbow Machine V2 is surprisingly intuitive to use.
- Pitch controls the frequency of the polyphonic pitch-warped harmony, from a fourth below your input to a third above and every pitch inbetween
- Primary allows you to adjust the volume of the polyphonic harmony
- Secondary is where you add in an accompanying octave, or even thicken the modulation
- Tracking adjusts the lag time between both the wet and dry signals
- Tone rolls off some treble to give you a darker, more vintage sound
- Activate does what it says on the tin: activates/deactivates the effect (either in the standard latching manner, or the new "momentary" way)
- Magic is where the fun begins - hold down this switch when the pedal is activated to make things go all Discworld for a moment, or move there permanently with the more traditional latching switch!
Handmade in Akron Ohio
Each and every Rainbow Machine V2 is mined by unicorn-riding pixies in mystical Akron, Ohio, USA, and is built to survive life as a touring musician's companion. Not only that, but the top-mounted jack sockets allow the pedal to fit snugly on any pedalboard with ease!
Order Yours Today
Call into your local PMT Store and play test our awesome range of Earthquaker Devices pedals and choose the right one for you. Alternatively, order this amazing pedal online today and make use of our fabulous home-delivery service!
- Polyphonic Pitch Shifting Modulator - From a Major 3rd up to a Perfect 4th below
- Can create thick doubling, lush chorus, oil-can delays and wild polyphonic harmonies
- New recalibrated Magic control - Wider range of available sounds
- New V2 flexi-switch - allows for latching and momentary switching
- True bypass - Silent soft-touch switching
- Top-mounted jacks - for effortless pedalboard implementation
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Pitch Shift, Modulation, Weird Stuff
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.