The Duesenberg Gran Majesto Cherry Red Semi Hollow Guitar is an awesome combination of playability, tone, and stylish aesthetics.
With it's semi-hollow construction, premium-grade electronics, and Art-Deco stylings, this guitar would make the perfect centrepiece to any players collection.
Classical, Modern, And Timeless
Duesenberg guitars, despite being a relatively young company, have already established a well-deserved reputation for quality.
Over the past two decades, their guitars and basses have been seen in the hands of some truly iconic players - including Dave Grohl, Joe Walsh, John Mayer, and more!
Duesenberg Gran Majesto Cherry Red Semi Hollow Guitar Highlights
- Big-bodied semi-acoustic guitar
- Laminated spruce top, laminated maple back and sides, with a sustain block, two "F-Holes", and a Cherry Red finish
- Set-in Maple neck, topped with an Indian Rosewood fretboard
- Cream binding to the body and neck
- Humbucker and P90 pickup combination, with 4-way rotary selection switch
- Stylish Art-Deco-inspired appointments
- Stop Tailpiece and Duesenberg Open Z tuners provide superior levels of tuning stability
- Includes deluxe hard shell case
- Home Delivery options available
High Quality Construction
Duesenberg's Gran Majesto introduces a classic, big-bodied semi-hollow, dual-cutaway design to their already-prestigious lineup.
With its two Duesenberg pickups - a P90 at the neck, a Humbucker at the bridge - this incredible guitar delivers some truly awesome tones.
Top Notch Electronics
Pairing Duesenberg's very own classically wound Grand Vintage Humbucker and one of their open Domino P90 Single coils, the Gran Majesto offers you an extremely versatile range of tones to play around with.
As an added bonus, Duesenberg's special 4-way Rotary Switch splits certain low end frequencies out of the humbucker's signal when in position 2. This results in a supremely open sound which nicely compliments the P90's airy chords and creamy licks.
However, if you'd prefer that full-bodied humbucker tone combined with the P90, worry not: that's what the 4th switch position will do!
Art Deco Aesthetics
From the tuning pegs, to the truss-rod cover, pickguard to the pickup switch, headstock shape to the jack plug socket, each of the appointments on this guitar have been designed with inspiration taken from the Art Deco period.
This concept is all thanks to designer Dieter Golsdorf's own interpretation of Art Deco, combining it with the trademark "Three Steps" logo from Duesenberg.
Duesenberg Gran Majesto Cherry Red Semi Hollow Guitar Specs
- Neck Joint: Set in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42.5 mm / 1.67" (groove), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 305 mm / 12 "
- Inlays: Duesenberg Wing
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2.8 x 1.0 mm
- Scale Length: 648 mm / 25.5 "
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Rosewood veneer
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, 2 f-holes
- Versions: Single or double cutaway
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: Laminated maple
- Size: 51.5 x 41 cm / 20.27 "x 16"
- Height (Sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8 "
- Binding: Cream
- Pick Guard: Transparent plexi
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Open Z tuners
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Stop tailpiece
- Strap Pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (Neck): Duesenberg Phonico P90 Domino
- Pickup (Bridge): Duesenberg Phonico GrandVintage humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 4-way rotary switch
- Case: Custom line case (included)
- Tools: All required allen keys (included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x p90 1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||double cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!