Diamond Memory Lane Digital Bucket-Brigade-Style Delay
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Blending analog companding, anti-aliasing|reconstruction filters with a bucket brigade style delay line, we have immaculately captured the ethereal essence of the original big-box Memory Lane using Diamond’s innovative digital Bucket Brigade Delay technology (dBBD). Basically what we’re saying is, you get all the goodness of the original Memory Lane in a smaller footprint, over double the delay time, extended frequency response, higher SNR, and at a fraction of the current draw.
This innovative progression of the Memory Lane is defined by 3 distinct delay lines to offer modern or vintage sounds.
The Memory Lane Jr. circuit reincarnated. Our original compander equipped dBBD delay line delivering up to 1200ms of lush, modulated repeats.
The Memory Lane's original fixed sampling rate delay line has been augmented with a new warm delay mode offering vintage BBD style variable sampling rate, warmer repeats and a 1200ms maximum delay time for gorgeous ambient delays as well as a new vintage mode designed to capture the magic of analog BBD delay pedals. Variable sampling rate, snappier repeats and 50ms-550ms delay times inspired by yesterday's big box delays.
Diamond Memory Lane Digital Bucket-Brigade-Style Delay Specification
- Delay Effects Pedal
- Bucked Brigade style circuit using 3 distinct delay lines paired with analog companding, anti-aliassing/reconstruction filters
- Using Diamonds original digital Bucket Brigade Delay technology
- Up to 1200 ms delay time with lush modulated repeats
- Offers modern and vintage style sounds
- Improved Signal to Noise Ratio and frequency response
3 delay styles:
- Modern: static sampling rate, muted tempo change and 50 - 1200 ms delay time
- Warm: darkened repeats, variable sampling rate and 150 - 1200 ms delay time
- Vintage: variable sampling rate, 65 - 550 ms delay time and automatically halved tap tempo divisions
- Tap Tempo with Sub-divisions via dedicated footswitch
- Auto Div feature automatically doubles/halves tapped in delay tempo if outside of current mode’s time range
- Doubler feature allows for instant doubling of the delay tempo
Advanced operation modes:
- Geezer Mode: mimics classic Memory Lane operation without secondary footswitch functions
- Trails Mode: Delay signal will trail off according to Feedback knob setting when effect bypassed
- Momentary/Latching Mode: offers momentary/latching switching for both Delay Modulation and Doubler Feature
- Top-mounted jacks and soft touch relay switching
- Hand-made in Montreal, Canada
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU (centre -, 2,1 mm, ~45 mA current draw)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.