FREE DELIVERY ON THOUSANDS OF ITEMS!
We ship thousands of items for free – just add them to your basket and we’ll show you all our shipping options at the basket. Don’t forget Click and Collect is always free!
|Click & Collect (2 Hours)
|Small Items ^
|Next Working Day
|Next Working Day
|Next Working Day (pre-noon)
|Heavy Items (over 30kg)
- ^Royal Mail delivery is available on selected small products under £60 - we'll show you at the checkout if this is available
- *DPD parcels over 1m in size cost £27.99 to ship next day and £29.99 for pre-noon, Saturday and Sunday delivery. If this affects your order we will show this cost in the checkout.
- For items below 30kg (that’s most instruments!), delivery costs just £6.99 to UK Mainland. Free delivery is available on selected items.
- Please Note: Delivery costs will vary for those in the Isle Of Man, Northern Ireland or Scottish Highlands & Islands regardless of your order value. Please see below for prices.
WHERE DOES PMT DELIVER TO?
PMT currently delivers to the UK Mainland only, however offshore delivery is available to those living in the Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Northern Ireland or Scottish Highlands & Islands, but it may take a little longer for you to receive your goods. All orders to Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Northern Ireland, and Scottish Highlands and Islands will be delivered by Parcelforce.
Delivery to Isle Of Man, Isle of Scilly, Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands & Islands is not eligible for free delivery regardless of your order value - delivery cost to these areas is as follows:
|NI, IOM, IOS
- For first time orders, we can only ship to the billing address of the credit or debit card holder.
- For subsequent orders, we can ship to an alternative address if paid by credit or debit card.
- For PayPal Orders, we can only deliver to a verified address that is confirmed in PayPal.
- For orders paid by Finance, we can only deliver to the confirmed address that has been submitted in the finance application.
- For orders paid by bank transfer we can deliver to any address you specify once we’ve received cleared funds.
- For orders paid by Apple Pay we can only deliver to the billing address.
All parcels that measure under 1m in length will be delivered by our friends at DPD.
DPD NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Our standard delivery service includes a text and email on the morning of your delivery date that gives you an hour window and even the driver’s name.
At this point, if you’ve got a last minute gig and won’t be in to collect the parcel, you can request your item to be delivered on a different day, or at a different time.
Please be aware that DPD 'Leave with Neighbour' and 'Leave in a Safe Place' features are no longer available on PMT orders. We know how much your gear means to you, so we want to ensure that YOU are the person that receives it.
DPD PARCEL COLLECTION
Once you've received a text or E-Mail from DPD that your parcel is on the way, we can arrange to collect from your local Approved DPD Parcel Shop. These listed shops can include newsagents, supermarkets or other shops in your local area that make it easy to safely collect your parcel if you're not there to receive it.
You can find your nearest local parcel shop by visiting www.dpd.co.uk/apps/shopfinder.
DPD WEEKEND DELIVERY
If you’re one of us unlucky musicians who also works Mon-Fri, you can place an order before 3pm on a Friday and we will get your item delivered to you on a Saturday or Sunday for just £10.99 or £26.99 on parcels over 1m. Just choose the appropriate option at the checkout.
Please Note: Orders placed after Friday 3pm, or on Saturday, will not arrive on the same Weekend for delivery. Call us on 0151 448 2089 if you have any questions.
DPD PRE-NOON DELIVERY
If you need your parcel dropping off before midday, DPD can arrange this for just £10.99 or £26.99 on parcels over 1m. Just choose the appropriate option at the checkout.
If you are not in to receive the item, our couriers will attempt to redeliver at a different date and time.
DOWNLOAD THE DPD APP
For extra peace of mind, you may wish to download the Your DPD App. This way, you can make sure to get your delivery first time by sharing your delivery preferences directly with DPD. They'll even know when to come back if they've missed you the first time.
Advantages of downloading the DPD app include:
- Arrange delivery to your local DPD Pickup shop (over 2,500 DPD Pickup shops located throughout the UK).
- DPD will let you know when they're 30 minutes away.
- If DPD missed you, they'll come back: It's not often you get a second chance but with our app, if they missed you the first time, DPD will try to come back again, if they can see you're in.
- Don't miss your delivery when you're on the school run. If you’ve got children then DPD can avoid delivering to you during the school run. Use the app to let them know and they'll try to deliver between 9.30am and 2.30pm so you can be sure you’re always in to receive your parcels.
- Your DPD on wearables. When you download Your DPD, be sure to sync your wearable device so you can be even closer to your DPD deliveries.
- Download on the App Store
- Get it on Google Play
If your parcel is over 1m in length then the delivery will be handled by Parcelforce.
If your Parcelforce delivery is unsuccessful you will be given the chance to collect the parcel from a local Post Office. Your courier will leave a card at the delivery address containing all of the details necessary for you to safely collect it at a time that is convenient for you.
Parcelforce tracking numbers vary in length and may contain letters and numbers. They can be 9, 11, 13, 14, 16 or 21 characters.
You can enter the tracking number we provide for you here.
For further details on your tracking description, please click here.
If your tracking number is not recognised, please ensure you have entered it correctly. PMT may have created a tracking number before the parcel is received by Parcelforce. Please allow some time for the parcel to be received into the Parcelforce network and try again.
ROYAL MAIL DELIVERY
For some smaller items, Royal Mail will deliver your parcel.
Any basket that fits the dimension specifications and has a value of under £60 will be eligible for delivery via Royal Mail.
Prices for Royal Mail delivery start from just 99p.
- Maximum Dimensions: 353mm x 250mm x 25mm
- Maximum Weight: 750g
Orders must be placed before 3pm to ensure they are sent that day.
Orders over £20 will be delivered using Royal Mail Signed For delivery - so you needn’t worry about any of your items going missing.
HEAVY ITEM DELIVERY
If your item is over 30kg or exceptionally large, then we may need to deliver it using our preferred specialist pallet service - we offer the following solution here at PMT:
- Pallet Service - Doorstep Delivery - £65
All products which incur a heavy item delivery charge are clearly marked on the product page. A charge will then be added for a pallet service, which starts from £65 for UK mainland deliveries.
Please call our sales team on 0151 448 2089 if you wish to discuss our pallet services and delivery further.
PALLET SERVICE - DOORSTEP DELIVERY
Our standard pallet service ensures that your product is delivered safely to the doorstep of your address.
When using this service our delivery partner will leave your parcel for you to take inside and position as needed - they are not responsible for taking the product into your delivery address or setting it up.