Darkglass Exponent 500 Bass Amplifier Head
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Darkglass Exponent 500 you get a premium-grade, powerful bass amplifier head, with a host of fully programmable on-board effects.
This amplifier is a brand new concept which Darkglass refer to as a Powered Platform: once connected the e500 offers an array of effects types, with fully programmable and presettable signal chains, for a professional rig setup.
Darkglass Exponent 500 Bass Amplifier Head Key Features
- More Than Just An Amp Head - on the outside the Exponent 500 resembles the Darkglass Microtubes amplifier heads, so you would be forgiven that thinking this was the case - it isn't!
- Power Personified - boasting an easy 500 Watts of power, and capable of delivering more than 115dB of output, the Exponent 500 makes the perfect gigging companion for your favourite bass cabs
- Uncomplicated And Intuitive - thanks to its intuitive controlset, the Exponent 500 is as sophisticated as you could want it to be. The five Quick Pots are, by default, mapped to the Amp EQ's four frequency bands and a preset-specific control, but each of these can be further altered via your Darkglass Suite app
- Darkglass Suite - whilst the Exponent 500 is preloaded with five versatile factory presets, so using the Darkglass Suite isn't always necessary… but it opens up so much more for you if you do! With this app - compatible with both iOS and Android devices - you can interact directly with each effect and parameter on the e500 using Bluetooth, for a fully customised sound
Darkglass Exponent 500 Bass Amplifier Head Specs
- Output Power: 500 Watts
- SPL (Max): 115 dB
- Instrument Input: 1/4" Mono
- Front Panel Controls: Master Volume, 5 x "Quick-Pots"
- Front Panel Buttons: Preset, Mute
- Outputs: 1 x Speakon Combo, Effects Send, Effects Return, 1/4" Headphone Out, XLR Direct Out with Ground Lift
- Inputs: MIDI In, USB-C, AC Mains Socket
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|modelling / digital amplifier
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.