EJ40 Silk & Steel strings are designed and gauged specifically for guitarists who use traditional fingerstyle methods and prefer a warm, mellow tone.
D'Addario Silk & Steel strings couple silver-plated copper wrap wire with silk for easy fingering and a mellow tone. They are excellent for smaller body acoustic guitars and preferred by many folk players.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Designed and gauged for fingerstyle guitarists who prefer a warm, mellow tone
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, Silk & Steel Wound .023, .028, .038, .047
- Silk interwindings for soft, easy feel on fingers
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*