Cordoba UP100 Mahogany Ukulele Pack
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
From their most costly professional guitars to their most affordable Ukuleles, Cordoba is a hallmark for high quality. in This case with have the Cordoba UP100, a Ukulele starter pack with everything that you'd need to to get you on your way.
A Perfect Starting Point for Aspiring Ukulele Players
The Ukulele itself comes with a robust, all-mahogany construction, and produces a range of nice clear tones when played. Additionally you get a Cordoba travel bag to keep the Uke safe, a digital clip-on chromatic tuner to help you stay in tune, two plectrums and a Ukulele chord and lesson book (from Alfred Music Publishing).
For aspiring Ukulele enthusiasts, this would be the perfect birthday or christmas gift, especially as it comes at a very budget-friendly price that's accessible to all.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery options available on this instrument, please contact our sales team directly on 0151 448 2080.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Satin (matte) finish, natural colour
- Neck/Fingerboard: Nato neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 375mm (14.75")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1 3/8")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 39mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Bracing/Build: Concert Size
- Body Width & Length: 152mm at upper bout, 215mm at lower bout
- Overall Length: 25"
- Body Depth: 70mm at upper and lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Plated with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: Concert scale nylon strings
- Case: Travel Gig Bag included
- Other: Comes with digital clip-on tuner, 2 picks and instructional booklet
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.