Cordoba C3M Classical Guitar
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Cordoba C3M Classical Guitar combines traditional style with a solid Cedar top to give you a fantastic guitar at an excellent price.
Handmade In The Traditional Spanish Style
To ensure the best performance, the Cordoba C3M is handmade in the traditional Spanish style.
As is tradition for classical guitars, the top is made from Cedar which imbues your tone with a slightly dark character with rich overtones.
What's more, as it features a solid top, the Cordoba C3M will sound better with age as the wood becomes more resonant.
The nut and saddle are made from bone which provides increased sustain while adding a natural, bright character to your tone.
Buy the Cordoba C3M Classical Guitar from PMT Online for a handcrafted guitar made in a traditional Spanish method and featuring a solid cedar top all at a great value price.
Cordoba C3M Classical Guitar Specs:
- Item Number: GUCLCOR02679
- Family: Traditional
- Build: Classical
- Construction: Solid Top
- Body Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 87mm (3 3/8")
- Rosette: All Wood Traditional
- Top Purfling Inlay: Cream and Black ABS
- Top Binding: Pau Ferro
- Side Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Back and Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Back Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 52mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlays: N / A
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Composite
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver with Pearl Buttons
- Tap Plate: N / A
- Electronics: N / A
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Upper Bout Width: 286mm (11 1/4")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 100mm (4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 991mm (39")
- Country of Origin: China
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.