Cole Clark Fat Lady 3 FL3EC Blackwood Electro Acoustic Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If you're looking to invest in a true performers guitar, that not only looks and sounds great, but is crafted from highly-sustainable materials, then we could well have just what you need.
Expertly-Crafted In Melbourne, Australia
With the Cole Clark FL3EC Blackwood you get a prime-example of the company's dedication to combining incredible build quality with ecologically-responsible resources.
The end result in this case is a large, full-bodied Dreadnought-style guitar, that would truly help you stand out on stage or in the studio, both visually and sonically.
Cole Clark Fat Lady 3 FL3EC Blackwood Electro Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Premium-quality guitar, crafted in Melbourne, Australia
- Full-sized Dreadnought shape, with a lower bout cutaway for upper-fret access
- Solid Australian Blackwood Top, Back, and Sides, with a "Spanish Heel" neck join for a truly unique acoustic guitar sound
- Sleek Maple Silkwood neck, capped with an Ebony fingerboard
- Genuine Abalone inlays for the rosette, body waist, and fret markers
- Grover Super Rotomatic tuning machines, with 14:1 gear ratio and a gold finish
- Unique 3-way pickup system, developed and implemented by Cole Clark themselves
- Includes deluxe hardshell case with a Tweed exterior
All-Blackwood BodyAs you can see above, this guitar has been crafted with Solid Blackwood for the Top, Back, and Side pieces.
This tonewood is native to Australia, and not only does it look great but it is tonally close in character to its close cousin - the ever-popular Koa.
What this means is that the guitar, when played, will produce a punchy bottom end, warm woody tone, and similar mid to high-end characteristics of a Mahogany.
Unusually for a steel-stringed acoustic, Cole Clark guitars feature a Spanish Heel or integral neck construction, in place of the more common bolt-on or dove-tail joins.
This type of neck is attached to the guitar's face all the way to the sound hole, offering a truly unique sound with increased natural sustain, that's perflectly complimented by the internally-carved top and back pieces.
Natural Acoustic Sound
To deliver the best possible-sounding amplification, Cole Clark guitars set about developing a pickup system the likes of which has never been seen before.
With a whopping six loaded under-saddle piezos, a face-sensor, and a shelved condenser mic, this innovative 3-way system delivers a true acoustic image, without any of that famed piezo "quack".
Who Are Cole Clark?
Cole Clark Guitars was founded in August 2001 and quickly earned a reputation for producing some of the finest sounding acoustics around.
Their ethos is to combine classical construction with innovative design, using sustainably-sourced woods, and their afore-mentioned pickup, to deliver a stronger, lighter, unique guitar for the modern player.
Cole Clark Fat Lady 3 FL3EC Blackwood Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple Silkwood
- Top: Australian Blackwood
- Back/Sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Ebony (with ebony bridge pins)
- Inlays: Abalone (fretboard, waist and rosette)
- Machine Heads: Grover Gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73"
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Cole Clark hardcase – Tweed
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Grain may vary
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||Dreadnought Fat Lady Series|
|Neck Wood||Queensland Maple Silkwood Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||dreadnought cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||Australian Blackwood Body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.