The Cameo Multi PAR 1 Stage Lighting is perfect entry-level kit for smaller bands, solo performers or Mobile DJs. It features four flat cans mounted on a bar with combined control. Each can has 108 10mm Long-Life Super-Bright LEDs to fill a room with lavish colour and light for your performance.
Cameo Multi PAR 1 Stage Lighting features:
- 4 x 108 powerful, long-life 10 mm RGB LEDs
- Professional 28-mm TV spigot for mounting
- Optional footswitch for reliable on stage controlling
- Operated via DMX, in master/slave mode or standalone mode
- Integrated microphone for sound control
- Easy to operate with four buttons and LC-Display
- Solid metal housing
- Transport case included as standard for ease of movement and storage
The four compact flat cans mounted on a bar with integrated control make the Cameo Multi PAR 1 the ideal entry-level kit for on-stage lighting. Each of the four flat cans are installed with 108 ultra-bright 10mm RGB LEDs, producing awe-inspiring brightness and sublime colour integration.
The Cameo PAR 1 is installed with 3-pole XLR inputs and outputs to enable it to be integrated through the DMX with 6, 9 or 15 channels. Alternatively, the unit can be prompted by an optional 4-Way footswitch. The Cameo PAR 1 also works in standalone mode, with a microphone for sound control built into the support bar.
The Cameo PAR 1 is powered via a removable earthing contact cable and is equipped with a 28-mm TV adapter for tripod-mounting. The practical transport case is included as standard.
Cameo Multi 1 Stage Lighting features:
- Product type: LED Lighting Systems
- Type: Indoor
- Colour spectrum: RGB
- Number of LEDs: 4 x 108
- LED type: 10 mm
- Dispersion: 25°
- DMX input: XLR 3-pin male
- DMX output: XLR 3-pin female
- DMX mode: 15-channel , 6-channel , 9-channel
- DMX Functions: Colour fade , colour jump , master dimmer , RGB , sound control , strobe
- Standalone modes: Auto run , colour change , colour fade , slave mode , sound control , static colour
- Remote connection: XLR 5-pin female
- Controls: Enter, Mode, Value Down, Value Up
- Indicators: Multifunction LC display
- Operating voltage: 100 V AC - 250 V AC
- Power consumption: 50 W
- Power connector: IEC power connector female , IEC power connector male
- Housing material: Metal
- Cabinet colour: Black
- TV spigot: 28mm
- Width: 1.030mm
- Height: 290mm
- Depth: 100mm
- Weight: 7kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.